(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

aw.. well i like to think there's a good reason why we end up not meeting those we want to.. maybe summin good will come of it :biggrin2: well thats my wishful thinking :fisch:

one of my classmates had met mcfly but i don't know if she liked them or not :roftl: i'm sure they were nice though, they seem like a nice bunch

Lol I would actually do ANYTHING to meet them (or Mika for that matter). Been to 5 of thier concerts and still no luck lol.

Hm yeh maybe something good will come out of it,,, I hope!!

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha yeah IF we meet him I will MAKE SURE he knows we are the comp winners!!! It will be my main priority lol, then maybe he will feel sorry for us and give us special treatment hehe :naughty:

I might make a T shirt with it written on haha.

But I think we should make a banner too for the actual show, saying 'MFC SAY HI' or something lol

he has GOT TO know we are the winners! and special treatment ....hmmmmmm:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :wub2:

yeh i think i might get a pic of the MFC logo and get it enlarged reallllyyyy big at Boots or something!:biggrin2:

lol! :naughty: i have no idea what it was about....i think it just started over nothing!:thumbdown: but ive never seen brian act like that before!

all i heard was summin about emily and something about opinions.. its so silly. i know! i was so shocked in the adverts when he was shouting.. i was like i'm def watchin BB tonight.. i watch it only like once a week lol

yeah! aw bless him.. he's such a sweetheart .. a real joker though the way he speaks really makes me laugh :roftl:

Lol yeh he's so lovely!!

I LOVED him when they did that psychology test thing!!

"You've got issues Big Bravva"

"I know a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves...."

LMAO.

Legend.

Liam, Brian or Gerry to win I say!!

yeh i think i might get a pic of the MFC logo and get it enlarged reallllyyyy big at Boots or something!:biggrin2: [/b][/color][/size]

ha ha lmao can u do that :blink: at boots...? i never knew that.. i thought u could just print out pics in one size

Lol yeh he's so lovely!!

I LOVED him when they did that psychology test thing!!

"You've got issues Big Bravva"

"I know a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves...."

LMAO.

Legend.

Liam, Brian or Gerry to win I say!!

i didn't see that episode :blink:.. oh i love jerry he rocks big time :roftl:

i didn't see that episode :blink:.. oh i love jerry he rocks big time :roftl:

OMG it was hilarious!!

Lol and Jerry was funny last nite going 'if just one person had a picture of me and said they liked me it would make me feel accepted'

I was just like 'awwww i'll hold a picture of you lol'!!!!

Bless, I love his little monkey thing.

I wonder what the odds are of the song for his 'best bits' being Me And My Monkey by Robbie Williams lol

all i heard was summin about emily and something about opinions.. its so silly. i know! i was so shocked in the adverts when he was shouting.. i was like i'm def watchin BB tonight.. i watch it only like once a week lol

YEH IT WAS ABOUT EMILY SAYING SOMETHING RACIAL TO CHARLIE OR SOMETHING I THINK!:blink:

ha ha lmao can u do that :blink: at boots...? i never knew that.. i thought u could just print out pics in one size

YEH U CAN....I GOT THE PIC OF ME AND BETH AT THE GIG ENLARGED REALLLLY BIG.....I THINK IT CAN GO UP TO A2 OR A1 OR SOMETHING!

(oops soz didnt realise it was on capslock.....cant be bothered to write it again! sorry!:naughty: )

Annnyways I have to go to bed now, gotta be up early in the morning to go shopping in Leeds wooooo!!! (Avoiding HMV though, painful memories of that signing lol)

So yeah, will be online again as soon as my computer will let me...

Nite Nite everyone!!!!!!!!! :biggrin2:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And sorry about the mega ranting/moaning I did tonite haha

Annnyways I have to go to bed now, gotta be up early in the morning to go shopping in Leeds wooooo!!! (Avoiding HMV though, painful memories of that signing lol)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

night night Sian...and dont be gone for too long again!:biggrin2:

bye xXxXxXx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aaw.. have fun!! night x x x

whoa, girles, whats this? the moment i get back after OVER A WEEK, and no ones here? where you talking about me * winks and nods...* hehehehehe.........helllo? echo!!!

lol HI!!!... no its pretty much been like this for quite a while.. it feels like a flipping desert here.. seriously theres been a max of 3 of us for the past fortnight or summin.. i have no idea what happened :blink: how'd your week go? omg i forgot to check on tv for u! i forgot it was on.. oops :S

so we are the second best cior in the world!!! d of e, my pack cut holes in my sides. ow. ummm....chemistry campwas amazing!!!!! watcha been up to?

congrats!! thats really good.. how many choirs were there?

hmm not much.. saw mika yesterday :D well 2 days ago technically lol

umm...in our section, 23 chiors, and we where the youngest there!!!!!im soo haooy, i can tstop singing and dancing ( which is not pleasant for my friends and family being associated to the maniac that is me dancing!) !!!! which gig did you go to? i havent been on here for ages.

lol.. well it is a very exciting matter.. i'm surprised they don't join in :biggrin2:.. did u get anything for it?

i went to the somerset house one :D

ayay!! somerstet house! i am soo jealous! we won £3000, that makes out to ba about £50 each plus somefor the chior fund. but i have to invest it......:(

ayay!! somerstet house! i am soo jealous! we won £3000, that makes out to ba about £50 each plus somefor the chior fund. but i have to invest it......:(

ooh.. aw :bleh: investing sucks :naughty: