(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

i am so confused.. do u wanna explain properly please or send me a PM if its too rude :naughty:

and yeah i really thought those girls were innocent .. god... :sneaky2::naughty:

i know i was so confused...then they shed the light:

he tucks it to the right :das:

cause in summer's vid, he was singing GK and he kicked up his right foot and everyone saw a.......bulge :blush-anim-cl: and so they came to the conclusion he tucks to the right...but who knows it's prob the pants...but who knows :das:

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanx

cause in summer's vid, he was singing GK and he kicked up his right foot and everyone saw a.......bulge :blush-anim-cl: and so they came to the conclusion he tucks to the right...but who knows it's prob the pants...but who knows :das:

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??! :shocked:

:boxed:

oh right.. i seeee :das:.. wish i could see that vid now.. jee who'd have thought manly parts could be so itriguing

aw ok lemme clear things up...i'm trying to reach 2,800 posts b4 i go...which i did...cause i badly want to see a name change (i love that) soo my morning sun asked me my name and we pretended i was new...as for MMMM , he hasn't accepted/deleted me...but as dan the man :naughty::roftl: said keep on dreaming :tears:

aw ok lemme clear things up...i'm trying to reach 2,800 posts b4 i go...which i did...cause i badly want to see a name change (i love that) soo my morning sun asked me my name and we pretended i was new...as for MMMM , he hasn't accepted/deleted me...but as dan the man :naughty::roftl: said keep on dreaming :tears:

ha ha.. kav i think you got so many people confused :roftl: poor things..

and yes keep dreaming... hey at least they're good dreams :wink2:

oh right.. i seeee :das:.. wish i could see that vid now.. jee who'd have thought manly parts could be so itriguing

i know!

i have lost all my innocence coming here...i have no hope now! i never saw GK vid in that way and now after reading that thread (am i perv...something like that) gah i'm doomed!!! i never thought of him playing with the lightbulb like that...i found it totally awesome and i told my friends i want to do that!!

honestly, he has become much more provocative, but i think he's all in it for fun and ppl r reading into things! like with him holding his thingy haha, that must have just happened, i don't think he did it on purpose...anyway i'll stop with my rant lol!

ha ha.. kav i think you got so many people confused :roftl: poor things..

and yes keep dreaming... hey at least they're good dreams :wink2:

i know, poor things *kisses everyone on head*

i know!

i have lost all my innocence coming here...i have no hope now! i never saw GK vid in that way and now after reading that thread (am i perv...something like that) gah i'm doomed!!! i never thought of him playing with the lightbulb like that...i found it totally awesome and i told my friends i want to do that!!

honestly, he has become much more provocative, but i think he's all in it for fun and ppl r reading into things! like with him holding his thingy haha, that must have just happened, i don't think he did it on purpose...anyway i'll stop with my rant lol!

i know the poor guy.. how can he do anything without people thinking its dirty.. like taking off his top at the end of LT makes it any better for our minds :fisch::naughty:

who knows what will be next *sigh* so when he plays the piano.. or looks at the girl on the piano what does that mean eh? (i hope this won't make people think he's a pedofile now :naughty:)

I'll be right back!

just gotta fix a thing with my mum. but knowing us, it might take a while :roftl:

I'll be back *mwaah*

bye bye mona.. good luck finxing whatever you're fixing lol

u know that thread....well its kinda true....becasue he plays quite alot with them flashy things:naughty: ...and why the hell is he laying on a bed!?:fisch:

LMAAAAOOO :roftl: oh yeah.. the bed thing is the perviest thing of all.. i had naughty thoughts about that striaght away when i saw the vid the first time (and no it had nothing to do with me jumping in there) lol just the way he's positioned on it *drooool* ok stop now :naughty:

LMAAAAOOO :roftl: oh yeah.. the bed thing is the perviest thing of all.. i had naughty thoughts about that striaght away when i saw the vid the first time (and no it had nothing to do with me jumping in there) lol just the way he's positioned on it *drooool* ok stop now :naughty:

*hahahaaaaaa* i kept pausing it when he was laying on the bed!:naughty::wub2:

it looks like hes thinking...."come and get meee":naughty: