• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol I just watched the swedish TV show Rocky & Drago. It's a dude and a chick who like... travel over the world and they do weird stuff.. like missions or something. Both are quite famous swedish tv personalities. The guy, Peter Siepen is just... soo weird. The biggest meterosexual EVER. no, he's actually MORE than just meterosexual, he's developed into something of his own, lol.

he's EXTREMELY camp, and is very flamoyant (sp?) and everything, but he's not gay. just weird. I can't decide wether I dig him or dislike him..

just look at him, lol

peter_siepen_2_stor.jpg

lol I just watched the swedish TV show Rocky & Drago. It's a dude and a chick who like... travel over the world and they do weird stuff.. like missions or something. Both are quite famous swedish tv personalities. The guy, Peter Siepen is just... soo weird. The biggest meterosexual EVER. no, he's actually MORE than just meterosexual, he's developed into something of his own, lol.

he's EXTREMELY camp, and is very flamoyant (sp?) and everything, but he's not gay. just weird. I can't decide wether I dig him or dislike him..

just look at him, lol

peter_siepen_2_stor.jpg

camp clothes, straight face lol. deffo a metro.

camp clothes, straight face lol. deffo a metro.

lol yeah I know.

I was looking for the show on youtube, but I could only find one sngle clip, from when they went to a rollerskate derby. and it wasn't even funny, compared to most of their other "missions"

just look at him, lol

peter_siepen_2_stor.jpg

he is weird !!!!and no doubt he is very metrosexual!!

he usually has A LOT of jewellery as well.. like.. giant hotpink earrings and stuff xP

OH MY GOD! HE'S LIKE 44 YEARS OLD!!

I just found out

I can't believe it! :blink::shocked:

he looks MUCH younger

44? REALLY? blimey.

he usually has A LOT of jewellery as well.. like.. giant hotpink earrings and stuff xP

OH MY GOD! HE'S LIKE 44 YEARS OLD!!

I just found out

I can't believe it! :blink::shocked:

he looks MUCH younger

44 !!!are you sure you heard corectly ?

Do you like the guy?

44? REALLY? blimey.

eaxctly!!

I really can't believe it!

but then again, he's like... always been around. I don't even know when I heard about him the first time, he's just always been there.. yeah on TV that is :P

seems kinda weird to be so meterosexual and extravagant at 44...