Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

who's that? your boyfriend lauren? lol

*HAHA* i wish! although i do have a male friend...that looks alot like him...:wub2:

if he took out the emo earring and grew back his half shaved eyebrow then yeah, i agree :)

i love the emo earing!:wub2: ....but yeh the eyebrow is ew!:thumbdown:

Is cute!

who is ?

he is! the boy in the pic!:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

*HAHA* i wish! although i do have a male friend...that looks alot like him...:wub2:

i love the emo earing!:wub2: ....but yeh the eyebrow is ew!:thumbdown:

he is! the boy in the pic!:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

What's his name,silly?

i think i saw parts of the movie ! my mom is a big film junky so i watch a lot of movies with her , LOTS and LOTS of ALL kinds of movies :roftl: (not that kind lol)

haha. it's not THAT bad tho, I just wish Oscar Wilde was hotter, because really he's a bit too ugly for all of those prettyboys :P

Jude Law on the other hand... :naughty:

but yeah.. Cillian Murphy.

I haven't seen Red Eye, is it good?

haha. it's not THAT bad tho, I just wish Oscar Wilde was hotter, because really he's a bit too ugly for all of those prettyboys :P

Jude Law on the other hand... :naughty:

but yeah.. Cillian Murphy.

I haven't seen Red Eye, is it good?

yeah it is a good movie , well if you like thrillers

yeah it is a good movie , well if you like thrillers

I'll see if I can find it then :)

oh and 28 days later... it's been quite long since I saw that one..

And we've forgotten about Ewan McGregor! He's great too (at least I think so)

what movies have you seen with Bale?

He is really nice!!!!Never noticed of him!!!

REminds me of someone!

well he is in the t.v. show called heroes and he had a part in the movie cursed he is very hot though lol :roftl: sorry when i think someone is hot i dont keep it in , unless if hes right next to me lol

Ewan Mcgregor is awesome ,too!!!

the last Batman !

well let me go look on imdb ....lets see ive seen not that many of his movies lol :naughty: but he is an awesome actor and i do love ewan mcgregor lol

well let me go look on imdb ....lets see ive seen not that many of his movies lol :naughty: but he is an awesome actor and i do love ewan mcgregor lol

okay ^^

well.. first movie I saw him in was Velvet Goldmine (where his character actually has a rockstar-crush on a character played by Ewan McGregor).

Then that Psycho movie... and Batman, and then just a couple of days ago I saw Mio In The Land Of Faraway, and he's in it! He's playing Mio's friend, and he's like 10 years old or something, and sooooooo cute!

I've wanted to see The Machinist, but I've never got around to..

okay ^^

well.. first movie I saw him in was Velvet Goldmine (where his character actually has a rockstar-crush on a character played by Ewan McGregor).

Then that Psycho movie... and Batman, and then just a couple of days ago I saw Mio In The Land Of Faraway, and he's in it! He's playing Mio's friend, and he's like 10 years old or something, and sooooooo cute!

I've wanted to see The Machinist, but I've never got around to..

oh i saw those movies except for i didnt see mio in the land of faraway

yeah my mom made me watch it its actually a good movie , well anything with christian bale in it is good lol :naughty:

haha.. I just hate it that they zoom out in the end, instead of zooming in on him and Ewan :fisch:

and then when they meet in the bar 10 years later, and you can sooo tell that Arthur still has a huge crush on Curt. so cute xD

haha.. I just hate it that they zoom out in the end, instead of zooming in on him and Ewan :fisch:

and then when they meet in the bar 10 years later, and you can sooo tell that Arthur still has a huge crush on Curt. so cute xD

lol i love movies they're so ............... cool :naughty: couldnt think of any other word , i wonder if mika could act ? nah that would put too much pressure on him and he'd probably get confused with the scripts and suff

lol i love movies they're so ............... cool :naughty: couldnt think of any other word , i wonder if mika could act ? nah that would put too much pressure on him and he'd probably get confused with the scripts and suff

haha yeah I think it'd be too much for him, too :biggrin2: