(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

yeh he did:sneaky2:

honestly im just confused on whats going on...

one min hes fine and the next hes not!:blink:

exactly.. i wish they'd just tell us the truth.. we don't even know if mika's really sick or not because the only excuse they CAN use is him being sick so he doesn't need to perform.. argh

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeh he did:sneaky2:

honestly im just confused on whats going on...

one min hes fine and the next hes not!:blink:

yes!! and i feel sry for the fans, but him too. i don't think it's his fault...his ppl r just overbooking him and stressing him out and now when he has to cancel, it makes him look bad!

the poor guy needs a break and instead of booking so many gigs/shows/festivals, they should pace it out so he can rest, so he wouldn't have to cancel!

Yeah!

But I think he should need a rest and relax!really!:wink2:

I agree with you ,kavi !!:thumb_yello:

He seems very tired!

exactly.. i wish they'd just tell us the truth.. we don't even know if mika's really sick or not because the only excuse they CAN use is him being sick so he doesn't need to perform.. argh

i know...its so annoying:sneaky2: ...i so hope he dosnt cancell any of his Nov gigs...

or the NY one!:shocked:

I hope he takes notcie of his Relax card, and the people who do his schedule, I mean its crazy!

i know...its so annoying:sneaky2: ...i so hope he dosnt cancell any of his Nov gigs...

or the NY one!:shocked:

i don't think he'll cancell any concerts of his own.. :blink: so far he's only cancelled festivals .. i don't think he'd cancel anything major so you won't have anything to worry about :wink2:

I hope he takes notcie of his Relax card, and the people who do his schedule, I mean its crazy!

yeah he should do :sneaky2: otherwise we will have to do some sort of protest outside his house :naughty: or just stalk him til he gets some rest :fisch:

i don't think he'll cancell any concerts of his own.. :blink: so far he's only cancelled festivals .. i don't think he'd cancel anything major so you won't have anything to worry about :wink2:

yeah ,he cancelled the SZIget festival and i'm not going anymore!:boxed:

I think lauren doesn't like him,jessuss!

lauren doesn't like mika :shocked: i think marilyn manson effected her brain :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

no.....im burnt :naughty: told ya it would show up later :naughty:

aw bless :roftl: .. it'll go soon.. hopefully, did u not use any sunscreen?

hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!:biggrin2:

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Lauren:biggrin2:

Hellllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !again!

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Vanessa!!:biggrin2: