• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes exactly.. she must be really.. angry.. and really disappointed :sad: poor thing.. really sucks when things like this happen.. but in future just don't go to festivals for one act .. cos you'll never know what happens :sad:

have u noticed its just been the festivals though? THAT'S strange.

Gosh so Avoca had to travel to get to this gig? so she might not even know it's cancelled yet?! omg she's going to be heartbroken!

yeah :sad: exactly.. i think she does know.. cos the ones who went to the festival found out first then texted one of the mfcers

have u noticed its just been the festivals though? THAT'S strange.

yeah.. but its better than canceling his own gigs.. that'd be worse..

yes exactly.. she must be really.. angry.. and really disappointed :sad: poor thing.. really sucks when things like this happen.. but in future just don't go to festivals for one act .. cos you'll never know what happens :sad:

Maybe it's just a rumor or summin !

it's official that he cancelled it!

well it wouldnt of been so bad if he cancelled it a few weeks ago or something but Avoca and a few otheres are already there:sad:

Poor Avoca...wonder if she knows already...she might not ,ya know

Maybe it's just a rumor or summin !

it's official that he cancelled it!

no.. its not a rumour, well i don't think so.. its been said officially at the v festival if i'm not mistaken.. it just hasn't been mentioned on the site officially yet :blink:

i think she know...because she posted on the CANCELLED thread..."is this a joke" or something along those lines...:sad:

this is terrible, i really feel for her. she spent months planning and creating it.

no.. its not a rumour, well i don't think so.. its been said officially at the v festival if i'm not mistaken.. it just hasn't been mentioned on the site officially yet :blink:

Maybe than he's ill!

poor mika !

i'm sad for those who were planning to go !

it was in the UK?:blink:

that's even worse then..she must be so pissed

i dont blame her. i would be lmao! if i was THAT angry i'd go anyway and start demanding people xDDD

not to actually see Mika, but to actually have my work sent to him. i could never throw 4 months of hard work away just like that. it would kill me. he'd get it one way or another!

:shocked: :shocked: am i reading this right?....FD says he has cancelled V festival too!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

again another festival. charlie and i were thinking of going to that one before we found out it was sold out xDDD