• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

again another festival. charlie and i were thinking of going to that one before we found out it was sold out xDDD

Ooooo good job u didnt buy the tickets then ...im NEVER gonna buy festival tickets just to see Mika play....:thumbdown::

wasn't that what we were talking about in the first place :blink:

no we're talking about the Big Chill festival. when looking in Yop's new thread about the cancellation of this festival it was said FD got the gigs confused. V Festival is not cancelled....YET...

but i don't think u can put bought songs from itunes on the cd.. cos u need a password to verify you bought it

wasn't that what we were talking about in the first place :blink:

V Festival is august 18th and 19th i think

tis the 3rd today xD

they're giving it to him today i think xD

Ooooo good job u didnt buy the tickets then ...im NEVER gonna buy festival tickets just to see Mika play....:thumbdown::

same here.

BUT look at the damage it's done. Just look what you wrote, Lauren. His management MUST have known they'd be losing profit sales.

His management is FUUUUCKIIIIING CRAAAAAAAP

and it's not just about Mika anymore either. Look at how many disappointed fans there are. I know Mika must be too, but this whole thing is so ridiculous it's off the scale! His management are damaging his career, Mika's going to get a bad name!

same here.

BUT look at the damage it's done. Just look what you wrote, Lauren. His management MUST have known they'd be losing profit sales.

and it's not just about Mika anymore either. Look at how many disappointed fans there are. I know Mika must be too, but this whole thing is so ridiculous it's off the scale! His management are damaging his career, Mika's going to get a bad name!

i no yhhhh

:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

CRAPPY MANAGEMENT ALERT LOL

X

same here.

but we all know why they're being cancelled

so he can rest

which is what we want

but they're doing it in SUCH a bad way!

ooh.. lol.. ok i thought they were the same thing :doh:

hahaaaa now look at whos confused:fisch:

same here.

its not only effecting profits.....BUT..... hes also loosing LOTS of disapointed fans....:thumbdown: