• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMFG...my friend said while theywere having dinner she heard LOVE TODAY on the radio..but she doesn't know anything more!!! WTF how did I never hear HIM on RADIO grrr.....and she told me "to give that mika thing a rest. seriously" :boxed::blink:

finally trinidad is coming to its senses!!! woop!

OMFG...my friend said while theywere having dinner she heard LOVE TODAY on the radio..but she doesn't know anything more!!! WTF how did I never hear HIM on RADIO grrr.....and she told me "to give that mika thing a rest. seriously" :boxed::blink:

finally trinidad is coming to its senses!!! woop!

your friend just doesnt understand your pure love for mika! lol :roftl:

my name is shonae but just call me Eff cause it's easier to remember :D

nice to meet you

I'm not getting off mfc until i reach 800 posts! yup :naughty:

Hello then Eff :biggrin2: welcome to the thread and forum :biggrin2:

woop! i have company then :biggrin2:

your friend just doesnt understand your pure love for mika! lol :roftl:

yeah...non-mfcers don't understand...lol 2 nights ago i was watching the italian interviews and dad was like..MIKA! u still with him..listen to his voice..he like a real fag :blink::boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

yeah...non-mfcers don't understand...lol 2 nights ago i was watching the italian interviews and dad was like..MIKA! u still with him..listen to his voice..he like a real fag :blink::boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

I know my causins all like " god i thought that was a girl ! now im sure he's gay!" and my brother responded with "well i think hes f**king awesome!" lol :roftl:

ohhh low blow

my dad loves mika haha it's great

good for you! my mom doesnt like him but my brother and sister do! :thumb_yello:

my mum likes him and one of my brothers but my other brother doesnt.

my dad and i usually have the same taste in music... its all his fault hehe

well im off, nice to meet you all :D

i just wish theateeryone accepts him..but since that's impossible, why can't ppl just leave us alone! i mean we like mika..what's that gotta do with u..u know...stop saying things and telling me to stop obsessing over him and all that...

i just wish theateeryone accepts him..but since that's impossible, why can't ppl just leave us alone! i mean we like mika..what's that gotta do with u..u know...stop saying things and telling me to stop obsessing over him and all that...

well i dont get that a lot my mom has no problem with my obsession! i love her excuse me while i go and hug her ! lol :naughty:

my mum likes him and one of my brothers but my other brother doesnt.

my dad and i usually have the same taste in music... its all his fault hehe

well im off, nice to meet you all :D

ok bye! chat soon :biggrin2:

yup yup ! so how are you?

i'm a bit sad and angry still about all the cancellations esp the one avoca went to cause it's the one where she would have given him his b-day presents and he knew about :sneaky2: AND imagine i wasn't even going to any since i live all the way in Trinidad! my only hope is if he comes here..but oh well, let's not go there

on a good note...my stuff fromthe mfc shop was shipped today and i got my glitter hearta few days ago :biggrin2:

however it costed tons..so i feel a bit bad cause it's my parent's money...over $300 TT

Guest Emz-Mika-Luva

mika is just so gawjuz! i was reading all that stuff and OMG!:shocked: U HUGGED HIM! soooo lucky! i wish i could hug him! this is now my second day since i signed up 2 this yay! its kind of hard gettin round but i think im starting 2 get the hang of it!

xox

mika is just so gawjuz! i was reading all that stuff and OMG!:shocked: U HUGGED HIM! soooo lucky! i wish i could hug him! this is now my second day since i signed up 2 this yay! its kind of hard gettin round but i think im starting 2 get the hang of it!

xox

lmao! bearing in mind those posts were made months ago! xDDD this thread is nothing like that now. It has turned in a pleasant thread and we're all very close. The majority of girls in this thread werent here when this opened up so there are some old regulars including me.

Just thought i'd let ya know lol, but welcome!