sunshine931

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello fellow Canadians!

elanorelle, and Cassiopée - I think we've left out CaroLollipop.

She has also expressed interest in representing Canada as an MFC Rep.

So far, I believe the following people have offered:

1. elanorelle

2. Suzy

3. Cassiopée

4. CaroLollipop

Was there anyone else who offered? I don't know how they are going to choose but it might be fair if we decided to rotate if there are too many of us and they only choose one person or leave one out. I wouldn't feel right if someone was left out. We should decide together how we can make this fair for all. :biggrin2:

I don't speak French:thumbdown: but Cassiopée and CaroLollipop do - which is why it would make sense if we had more than one Canadian MFC rep to include one who can speak French. :wink2:

I don't speak French:thumbdown: but Cassiopée and CaroLollipop do - which is why it would make sense if we had more than one Canadian MFC rep to include one who can speak French. :wink2:

i can speak french...well not as great as them...in school i take french classes! im pretty sucky at it though...:roftl:

For the Canadians MFC reps, I think we can separate the job.

Phunkygal, it's almost only the people in the province of Quebec (north of Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine) who speak french. Most of them use french as their principal language (just like me!)

Hello fellow Canadians!

elanorelle, and Cassiopée - I think we've left out CaroLollipop.

She has also expressed interest in representing Canada as an MFC Rep.

So far, I believe the following people have offered:

1. elanorelle

2. Suzy

3. Cassiopée

4. CaroLollipop

Was there anyone else who offered? I don't know how they are going to choose but it might be fair if we decided to rotate if there are too many of us and they only choose one person or leave one out. I wouldn't feel right if someone was left out. We should decide together how we can make this fair for all. :biggrin2:

HELLO YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missed you all so much !!!!! Sorry I've been SO incredibly busy in the last couple of weeks and had no time to log on... GOD I've missed the forum SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that I've don some major catching up on myspace and facebook and hotmail and such, I now have more time for MFC and intend to log on regularly, like I did before....

SO !!!! I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllyyyy want to represent Canada tooo !!!!!!

See here why : http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=648477&highlight=sunshine931#post648477

I haven't asked but I am really honoured to be the Western Canada rep.

smiles

That's very cool ! You deserve to be ! I hope the others won't think I'm trying to steal their spot or something... I just really really really want to do this and I'm sure we could make a fabby team !!! Like I said, Canada is a huge country !!!

Ok people !!!! I updated the main post !

I browsed through aaaaallllll the 96 pages of the thread and I finally made a list of the members of this thread...

So I posted the names in the order in which they appear in the thread. If I forgot someone please tell me !

I shall now keep the main post up to date and add new members as they come along...

rotating is a fab idea

kewl !!! what do the others think about it ?

HELLO YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missed you all so much !!!!! Sorry I've been SO incredibly busy in the last couple of weeks and had no time to log on... GOD I've missed the forum SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that I've don some major catching up on myspace and facebook and hotmail and such, I now have more time for MFC and intend to log on regularly, like I did before....

SO !!!! I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllyyyy want to represent Canada tooo !!!!!!

See here why : http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=648477&highlight=sunshine931#post648477

:woot_jump: I really want Véro as a rep! If they don't want us to be too many you can have my place! You deserve it so much! You helped me when I join MFC and I won't forget it :huglove:

:woot_jump: I really want Véro as a rep! If they don't want us to be too many you can have my place! You deserve it so much! You helped me when I join MFC and I won't forget it :huglove:

awwww you're such a sweetie !!! I would feel bad though if you gave up your spot for me ! I'm sure we could make a terrific team as I said in the other thread !!

i can speak french...well not as great as them...in school i take french classes! im pretty sucky at it though...:roftl:

First of all, hello everyone :biggrin2: Joining the Canadian thread too! I joined the forum last week and Cassiopée directed me here :thumb_yello:

phunkygal, don't worry, on my side I'm still learning English ... I have a 2 hours lesson every wednesday (On myyyyyy, it's tomorrow :shocked: ) and right now, I'm taking a break of my homework about the "present perfect continuous". It's driving me crazy!