The Canadian Thread

sunshine931

BECKS!

my dad was working from like 3AM-12:OOPM, that day.. and he said that he made the chicken quesadillas! well like.. he didnt cook them.. he just prepped it so the others could cook it!

lol not really a big deal but whatever. :roftl:

Tell your dad that the quesadilla was prepped very well!! I loved it!!!:roftl:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:fisch:

Any Canadians around?

So there is a rumor(not reliable, but it's out there) that Mika may be in Montreal next month......considering messaging him and asking for him to pay for my next flight there if it's true...

:lmao::lmfao:

:fisch:

Any Canadians around?

So there is a rumor(not reliable, but it's out there) that Mika may be in Montreal next month......considering messaging him and asking for him to pay for my next flight there if it's true...

:lmao::lmfao:

WHERE DID YOU HEAR THIS?

I think you totallly should ask him! Just explain your situation and how you took a plane to see him perform and he didn't have the courtesy of showing up! :roftl: It's the least he can do. I am sure all the other canadian MCFers will be there with you to support you! :wink2: You can count on us!

WHERE DID YOU HEAR THIS?

I think you totallly should ask him! Just explain your situation and how you took a plane to see him perform and he didn't have the courtesy of showing up! :roftl: It's the least he can do. I am sure all the other canadian MCFers will be there with you to support you! :wink2: You can count on us!

You know, in case he decides to make a make-up concert for you, we will be there to support you!

(I just quoted myself.:blink: )

WHERE DID YOU HEAR THIS?

The rumor has been around for a few months and I had forgotten about it but I saw it posted somewhere recently (can't remember where).

It's nice to know you have my back!!!:roftl: :roftl:

I figure I have a few months though before he'll be back so I should be able to save money again!! Now comes the problem of getting random time off again:thumb_yello:

You know, in case he decides to make a make-up concert for you, we will be there to support you!

(I just quoted myself.:blink: )

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

You are all invited to my make-up concert!!!:naughty:

The rumor has been around for a few months and I had forgotten about it but I saw it posted somewhere recently (can't remember where).

It's nice to know you have my back!!!:roftl: :roftl:

I figure I have a few months though before he'll be back so I should be able to save money again!! Now comes the problem of getting random time off again:thumb_yello:

Do you mean to perform at Osheaga?

When the time comes, you should get really sick! or maybe some friend that conveniently lives where Mika is performing got really sick and you need to go visit ASAP!

Do you mean to perform at Osheaga?

When the time comes, you should get really sick! or maybe some friend that conveniently lives where Mika is performing got really sick and you need to go visit ASAP!

Yes, the Osheaga rumor has been around for awhile.

I'll have to convince Vero or Danie to get sick:naughty: Then I'll come out there again!!

Ohhh Osheaga! HOW I wish it would come true! There is nothing confirmed either in His website or the Osheaga website, but we can always hope! I'm thinking the date is too soon, and if it's not confirmed yet, it's not likely to happen. Looks like he wants to take a month long break!

But I guess that could give you the time to prepare to visit you sick friend in Montreal. :wink2: I'll be there FOR SURE too!!!

You are myspace friend now! yay!!!

Ohhh Osheaga! HOW I wish it would come true! There is nothing confirmed either in His website or the Osheaga website, but we can always hope! I'm thinking the date is too soon, and if it's not confirmed yet, it's not likely to happen. Looks like he wants to take a month long break!

But I guess that could give you the time to prepare to visit you sick friend in Montreal. :wink2: I'll be there FOR SURE too!!!

You are myspace friend now! yay!!!

Yay for Myspace!!!!

I don't think Mika will perform at Osheaga though....*crosses fingers*

I read in one of the other threads that he said V festival was his last show for quite awhile. Good for him!! He needs a month off, poor boy!!

Yay for Myspace!!!!

I don't think Mika will perform at Osheaga though....*crosses fingers*

I read in one of the other threads that he said V festival was his last show for quite awhile. Good for him!! He needs a month off, poor boy!!

It's true, he needs good health to continue to make awesome music for us fans! Then he can go back to jumping around and putting a great show!

• 2 weeks later...
Okay wow I'm sooooooooooo way behind now !!! I don't have time to go on MFC as much as I want too !!!! I missed my beloved Canadian Thread...

BUMP !!!

Hey!! Fancy meeting you here!! :roftl: :roftl:

Okay wow I'm sooooooooooo way behind now !!! I don't have time to go on MFC as much as I want too !!!! I missed my beloved Canadian Thread...

BUMP !!!

Hi girls! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Véro you have to put the links to radio énergie!

hehehehe HIIIIIIIIII !!!! :punk:

Hi girls! :roftl: :roftl:

Véro you have to put the links to radio Énergie!

Oh yeah I should tell my little story here right ! hehehe... Don't have time cause I'm leaving for work soon but will do as soon as possible !!

You'll see why I'm a STAR at Radio Énergie ! :punk::roftl: