• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!! i'm back:naughty: :roftl: i had my last exam today and now i'm officialy on holyday :roftl: i'm so happy to be back here and i see there has been a lot of chatting in my abscence :naughty: anyway....

Hey, Lara and Jass! We missed you guys. :)

I can't wait to see what you have cooked up. Have you both been taking teasing tips from Mika? :naughty:

EDIT: Btw, which number Lebanese Friendly am I? I was going to add it to my siggie but I didn't know which number I am.

Yes welcome Scut Monkey you're a lebanese friendly number 17 check it out on the 4th page...i also added our new friends wasabi tea and damango :thumb_yello:

By the way Sandi your project is soooo cute with jas' i really think we are all makaneen hahahhhh

I'm having falafel and salad for dinner. My mum's falafel isn't as good as "Falafel Moudy's" but it's still good. :wub2:

HI EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!! i'm back:naughty: :roftl: i had my last exam today and now i'm officialy on holyday :roftl: i'm so happy to be back here and i see there has been a lot of chatting in my abscence :naughty: anyway....

Yes welcome Scut Monkey you're a lebanese friendly number 17 check it out on the 4th page...i also added our new friends wasabi tea and damango :thumb_yello:

By the way Sandi your project is soooo cute with jas' i really think we are all makaneen hahahhhh

Thank you, cubes. Congratulations on finishing your exams and welcome back! :)

I was just asking Jass about you yesterday!! She said you'd be back in August! Excuse me while I go throw a fish at her or something, lol.

Anyways, welcome back and inshalla you'll pass your exams with flying colours! Yalla, make us proud :wink2:

Glad you liked the project! Kelna Mikaneen, even you ya MikaTherapist :naughty:

hahaha MikaTherapist looool but i'm as mad as you are !!!! hmmm as for passing my exams...i think i'll have a make up exam in one subject...i definitely wrote rubbish on the paper lool

i think we should make a thread about the lebanese food as it is really tasty and people are asking about it...we can put recipes and everything...what do you think ?

hahaha MikaTherapist looool but i'm as mad as you are !!!! hmmm as for passing my exams...i think i'll have a make up exam in one subject...i definitely wrote rubbish on the paper lool

i think we should make a thread about the lebanese food as it is really tasty and people are asking about it...we can put recipes and everything...what do you think ?

you're studying medicine, right??

well yes i'm studying medicine...that's why i had to.....leave you for two weeks *ashamed* anyway i'm back now...

owh, don't be ashamed. medicine is tough.

what kind of doctor are you becoming??

I'm Lebanese.. If u don't beleive that just tell me to talk in Arabic or if u dont.. I live in Beirut- Dekwaneh- Nefaa And i think inno(that) god loves me.. So there are lebanese and don't be so shocked..

HEy girl!!!!!

You didn't tell me you are livin in Dekwayneh!!!!!!!!!!!!

some of my family are livin there too..maybe It's one of the rare place in Lebanon I know nearly perfectly!!!

I'm Lebanese.. If u don't beleive that just tell me to talk in Arabic or if u dont.. I live in Beirut- Dekwaneh- Nefaa :thumb_yello: And i think inno god loves me..:bleh: So there are lebanese and don't be so shocked..

Hello minkey !!! welcome to the lebanese thread in MFC ! Glad to see that mika's fanbase in beirut is growing up ;) oh by the way i have friends living in dekwané and i used to see them there during my hollydays in leb...

Hehehe nice question....well it depends of my results in the last year ;)

If I could give you an advice...dont choose psychatry:bleh:

I know someone in Paris who is a psychatre (spelling??) and he receives an "atlé" per month...:boxed:

(but I've never liked him so.. :naughty: )

what do you like then?? if you could choose from all the areas.

guess i would choose a medical speciality...because here in france you can choose between 3 specialities : medical , surgical or biological...

But i'd like to be an ORL dunno what it's called in english but it's the doctor who takes care of the mouth , the ears and the throat....it's an interesting speciality coz it's both medical and surgical ;)

I know someone in Paris who is a psychatre (spelling??) and he receives an "atlé" per month...:boxed:

An ''Atlé'' per month hahahahhahhhh by his patients ??! loool i think psychiatry is is interesting but not ''medical'' enough for me i think...

what's an atlé?? :blink:

guess i would choose a medical speciality...because here in france you can choose between 3 specialities : medical , surgical or biological...

But i'd like to be an ORL dunno what it's called in english but it's the doctor who takes care of the mouth , the ears and the throat....it's an interesting speciality coz it's both medical and surgical ;)

oh, it's very different from sweden then.

oh oh, I understand. (Hals, näsa, mun loool) wonder what it is in english?? :blink:

yes, that's very interesting :wink2:

I forgot to precise that he sometimes works with police & jells...

He choosed this speciality actually for not being disturbe by patients in the midde of the night!!! haha but now what has he got!!!

I know I'm a bad girl:D

oh, it's very different from sweden then.

oh oh, I understand. (Hals, näsa, mun loool) wonder what it is in english?? :blink:

yes, that's very interesting :wink2:

heheh an atlé is when someone bites you....and sometimes psys are bitten by their mikaneen patients looooooooool

heheh an atlé is when someone bites you....and sometimes psys are bitten by their mikaneen patients looooooooool

haha. lol. they should look out for Mikaneens :roftl: :roftl:

we're dangerous!! :lmao:

I forgot to precise that he sometimes works with police & jells...

He choosed this speciality actually for not being disturbe by patients in the midde of the night!!! haha but now what has he got!!!

I know I'm a bad girl:D

Oh i see...he must really deal with...special people if we can say that...anyway what do you study ? your age ? heheh it's a question to everyone..