Soo...I tried to make an Indian thread...but that didn't work out too well...so I decided that since Lebanon is close to India then any of the other threads that I can settle for it. Well settle isn't the right word...it sounds bad...

I love this thread though...I learned so many new things!!!

So is speaing Arab the national language there? I think some words in Hindi are kinda like some Arabian words...but not too much

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YA LAHWIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIKA ZAGHRAT!!!!!!! LOOOOOOOL!!! Omg, I can't stop laughing!!! WOW!! Amazing zaghrouta!!!! Need I remind everyone, I was the first to ask for a zaghrouta smiley - fakra ya Jass? :das:" I claim Mika's zaghrouta, IT'S MINE, ALL MINE!

My mom heard the zaghrouta, gave me a look then said, "Howa dah eli enti atla nafsek 3aleh? Dah beyzaghrat zayek tamam!" Half of what she said was an insult, the other a compliment, my zaghroutas are really good (ahhh, modest me :roftl:) Mind you I "inherited" the "gift" of zaghrouting (hahaha, "gift of zaghrouting") from my mother, and her from her mother. So the conclusion? If you want a good zaghrouta, make sure you've got Lebanese in your roots! hehehehe

Wow...I reread through what I wrote and realised it didn't make sense, but who cares, I'm a Mikanoona!!! :naughty:

Seriously though, MIKA ZAGHRAT!!!! *zaghrats because Mika zaghrat*

You know what, say "zaghrat" five times in a row REALLY FAST...Funny, right? LOL! (I drank diet coke today, which explains the hyperness (does that word exist) I feel right now!!)

:woot_jump:

YA LAHWIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIKA ZAGHRAT!!!!!!! LOOOOOOOL!!! Omg, I can't stop laughing!!! WOW!! Amazing zaghrouta!!!! Need I remind everyone, I was the first to ask for a zaghrouta smiley - fakra ya Jass? :das:" I claim Mika's zaghrouta, IT'S MINE, ALL MINE!

My mom heard the zaghrouta, gave me a look then said, "Howa dah eli enti atla nafsek 3aleh? Dah beyzaghrat zayek tamam!" Half of what she said was an insult, the other a compliment, my zaghroutas are really good (ahhh, modest me :roftl:) Mind you I "inherited" the "gift" of zaghrouting (hahaha, "gift of zaghrouting") from my mother, and her from her mother. So the conclusion? If you want a good zaghrouta, make sure you've got Lebanese in your roots! hehehehe

Wow...I reread through what I wrote and realised it didn't make sense, but who cares, I'm a Mikanoona!!! :naughty:

Seriously though, MIKA ZAGHRAT!!!! *zaghrats because Mika zaghrat*

You know what, say "zaghrat" five times in a row REALLY FAST...Funny, right? LOL! (I drank diet coke today, which explains the hyperness (does that word exist) I feel right now!!)

:woot_jump:

I love your reaction, Sandi! Yesssss for Mika zaghrat madness! You played his zaghrouta to your mum? LOL! She's hilarious! *relistens to Mika's zaghrouta* *does a pretty good zaghrouta herself despite being Berber and not Lebanese* *says "zaghrouta" 5 times really fast in a row* *jumps up and down like the Mikanoona she is* It's lucky that I'm alone right now! :lmfao:

I love your reaction, Sandi! Yesssss for Mika zaghrat madness! You played his zaghrouta to your mum? LOL! She's hilarious! *relistens to Mika's zaghrouta* *does a pretty good zaghrouta herself despite being Berber and not Lebanese* *says "zaghrouta" 5 times really fast in a row* *jumps up and down like the Mikanoona she is* It's lucky that I'm alone right now! :lmfao:

My mother, hilarious? You're actually the first to say that, :P Okay, that's a lie, bas eno...my mother hasn't been hilarious in a while..well at least not to me, bla bla, not to dwell on it; it's my birthday today, no need for nakkad :P:devil:

OOOH! You know what we should do? And this is a totally insane idea..but insane is good, remember?....I think we should record our zaghroutas!!! :biggrin2: Yalla!! *tries to look for dancing banana* Alright, they don't have one of those :P lol

Zaghrouta, zaghrouta, zaghrouta, zaghghghghghghghghghgh...LOOOOL! :lmfao:

My mother, hilarious? You're actually the first to say that, :P Okay, that's a lie, bas eno...my mother hasn't been hilarious in a while..well at least not to me, bla bla, not to dwell on it; it's my birthday today, no need for nakkad :P:devil:

OOOH! You know what we should do? And this is a totally insane idea..but insane is good, remember?....I think we should record our zaghroutas!!! :biggrin2: Yalla!! *tries to look for dancing banana* Alright, they don't have one of those :P lol

Zaghrouta, zaghrouta, zaghrouta, zaghghghghghghghghghgh...LOOOOL! :lmfao:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YA MIKANOONA, SANDI!!!

Yalla, enti el owala, I dare you to record it! :roll1:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!Well...I'm italian,but my mum is lebanese and half of my family is in lebanon...it's a wonderful place where you can have a lot of good time and people looks very very good and they're all nice..4 example...my grandmum is like me or worse...I mean...she always makes the make-up,she dresses very well,chews the gum...omg!!!And her sun-glasses???No comment!!!my lebanese family is fantastic and I hope that I can go there soon...I miss Lebanon :wub2: and I think that at least u have to go there for 1 time...is my english good :bleh: ???LooooooooooL!!!please,understand me!!

Well..nice to "meet"u!! :punk:

& like Joanna Mallah,in Lebanon Mika has success..isn't so???Byee!!:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

WELCOME to the Lebanese Thread!!!

heyy m from lebanon too And I really do think that Mika should do a concert in Lebanon nice pic

I'm not living in Lebanon, but I wish he would do a gig there!!!

where do you live in Lebanon?

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!Well...I'm italian,but my mum is lebanese and half of my family is in lebanon...it's a wonderful place where you can have a lot of good time and people looks very very good and they're all nice..4 example...my grandmum is like me or worse...I mean...she always makes the make-up,she dresses very well,chews the gum...omg!!!And her sun-glasses???No comment!!!my lebanese family is fantastic and I hope that I can go there soon...I miss Lebanon and I think that at least u have to go there for 1 time...is my english good ???LooooooooooL!!!please,understand me!!

Well..nice to "meet"u!!

& like Joanna Mallah,in Lebanon Mika has success..isn't so???Byee!!

Nice to meet you too!:wink2:

Lebanese mothers/ grand mothers are special, aren't they??That's why we love them!!!:roftl:

Oh yeh!!! the Zaghlouta...if you have never said it...i wouldn't have "recognise" it!!!!!!!!!

I didn't pay attention when I was watching this video!!!

I should invite him next time we have a lebanese party!!!:roftl:

Wonder if he knows how to "yedbook".....

If He doesn't...got nothing against "teaching" him :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YA MIKANOONA, SANDI!!!

Yalla, enti el owala, I dare you to record it! :roll1:

THANK YOU! YA MIKANOONA SCUT! hehe

La ya sheikha?! lol I suggested...enti sageli lol

Oufff, fine, fine...I'll record it..some time this decade :fisch:

:yay: HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY SANDI!!! :happybday:

THANK YOUUUUUUU!!! :huglove:

Oh, and welcome here Zeinab and Romy!!!!!!!! :biggrin2:

Welcome to the lebanese thread Romy and Zeinab....guess i should update the liste of the proud lebanese...feel free to post in our thread ;)

By the way sorry for my lateness but i was in vacation loool

THANK YOUUUUUUU!!! :huglove:

:huglove:

I know I'm answering quite late... :bleh:

anyway, Did you do anything fun? :biggrin2:

I love the arabic in your siggy Sou luv :wink2:

(yaaaay!! :woot_jump: I can read it!! *feels proud*)

and welcome everyone that's new! :original:

I know I'm answering quite late...

anyway, Did you do anything fun? :biggrin2:

I love the arabic in your siggy Sou luv :wink2:

(yaaaay!! I can read it!! *feels proud*)

and welcome everyone that's new! :original:

Go ahead, snatch it! I had to screen cap a word document the paste أنا and ميكا into Photoshop; I hate how I can't type in Arabic in Photoshop :blink:

My birthday was alright, I had sushiiiiiiiiiiii. Yummiest birthday ever! lol

Mar7aba!

How is everyone doing?

I've missed you all so much

Yaay I'm back now *zaghrouta* :biggrin2:

Mar7abtein!

You've been missedddd!

Oh guys, my father told me that his great, great, great, great...*breathes*, great, great - God knows how many great grandfathers back - were Lebanese! Which makes me.......of Lebanese origin!!!

Thing is, the conversation started with me complaining on how we don't use our family name in our passport and legal documents, (I'm totally ticked off that we don't), so he's like, "I never really asked why we don't use it, I grew up and found that we used my grandfather's name, instead of family name." (How insanely weird! - and I don't mean it in a good way :bleh:) Apparantly, in order to use my CORRECT family name, I have to go through a gazillion procedures, and change everything and any documentation that has my name on it now. How..GRRRR!! So it's impossible to add Kobeisi to my name :sad:

Anyways, just thought I'd share my revelation; I'm Lebanese! Well a hundred generations ago! Doesn't matter, I've got my grandmother, that's two generations away, so Lebanese blood still flows in my veins! *jumps around in joy*

Where are Lana and Scut?!!!

Hi guys,

Been ages since I came on the site.

How's everyone?

Well, looks like I'll soon be leaving Lebanon to go and live in London. I think it'll be in the next 2 or 3 weeks that I leave. But, I'll definitely come back here for holidays :)

Go ahead, snatch it! I had to screen cap a word document the paste أنا and ميكا into Photoshop; I hate how I can't type in Arabic in Photoshop :blink:

My birthday was alright, I had sushiiiiiiiiiiii. Yummiest birthday ever! lol

Mar7abtein!

You've been missedddd!

Oh guys, my father told me that his great, great, great, great...*breathes*, great, great - God knows how many great grandfathers back - were Lebanese! Which makes me.......of Lebanese origin!!!

Thing is, the conversation started with me complaining on how we don't use our family name in our passport and legal documents, (I'm totally ticked off that we don't), so he's like, "I never really asked why we don't use it, I grew up and found that we used my grandfather's name, instead of family name." (How insanely weird! - and I don't mean it in a good way :bleh:) Apparantly, in order to use my CORRECT family name, I have to go through a gazillion procedures, and change everything and any documentation that has my name on it now. How..GRRRR!! So it's impossible to add Kobeisi to my name :sad:

Anyways, just thought I'd share my revelation; I'm Lebanese! Well a hundred generations ago! Doesn't matter, I've got my grandmother, that's two generations away, so Lebanese blood still flows in my veins! *jumps around in joy*

Where are Lana and Scut?!!!

*WHOOP WHOOP*

Sandi's lebanese Sandi's lebanese! :woot_jump:

OK I knew you were quarter but still!! *YAAAY*

Hi guys,

Been ages since I came on the site.

How's everyone?

Well, looks like I'll soon be leaving Lebanon to go and live in London. I think it'll be in the next 2 or 3 weeks that I leave. But, I'll definitely come back here for holidays :)

Welcome back Lara! Moving to London, bet you're packing up. Remember to "relax, take it easy!" :wink2:

*WHOOP WHOOP*

Sandi's lebanese Sandi's lebanese! :woot_jump:

OK I knew you were quarter but still!! *YAAAY*

Hahaha! Ya Mikanoona enti! lol See, I'm originally Lebanese, who would've thought?! Btw, noticed how Raffa and I share the same last name?! :yay:

Welcome back Lara! Moving to London, bet you're packing up. Remember to "relax, take it easy!" :wink2:

Hahaha! Ya Mikanoona enti! lol See, I'm originally Lebanese, who would've thought?! Btw, noticed how Raffa and I share the same last name?! :yay:

Which one of your last names??!

:roftl::naughty:

Hey guys!

I'm happy for you Lara... And you know what? You might even (at least have a better chance at) seeing Mika live when you live in London. Didja think about that yet? What a great benefit that could be! I don't know much about your position, but moving must be bittersweet. Like Sou says, "Take it eeeee-eeeaaasayyy!!" ;-)

Kobeisi, and it was dropped off the official documents :crybaby:
Aaaww that sucks! *hugs*

Hey guys!

I'm happy for you Lara... And you know what? You might even (at least have a better chance at) seeing Mika live when you live in London. Didja think about that yet? What a great benefit that could be! I don't know much about your position, but moving must be bittersweet. Like Sou says, "Take it eeeee-eeeaaasayyy!!" ;-)

Yaaay maybe I can meet Lara in London if she can come to the dec gigs or something :biggrin2:

YAAAAAAAAY that's what i thought the first time i read your post ...perhaps you're related to Raffa:naughty: