First of all Welcome back to Lara & BlackQueen!!!

we missed you!!!

& happy to see you all here guys!!!

Lara: hope that everything is good for you now in London

Scut: I LOVE this pic!!! you cant imagine how much... really!!! he's so gorgeous!!!:mf_lustslow:

Even if he spent only one year in Lebanon He is a REAL Lebanese (want to add "without the faults" haha):naughty: "roo'o shway":naughty:

would have been great picture caption...

Black: I was very happy for you you met him in Ibiza, I've read only the first reports but didn't have enough time to read everything and post:bleh: I was really busy those last weeks and now im very exhausted...*sigh*

Sou: I dont know what to tell you...I was so happy for you when I read your post about Dubai....but now ...well ...i hope to see you very soon here ....I understand that ur parents are worried, it's normal, maybe ur mum had "over react" (not sure about the word) ...your parents want only the best things for you ...I agree with all that Violet Sky said in the other thread...it's only matter of time & everything will be Ok ...dont worry ..

We Will Miss you but waiting for your come back!!!:huglove:

*hugs*

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys!

I´m brazilian, but I have lebanese background (Atallah , Waked and El Gul).

I´m making an article about the lebanese war and I need to interview someone that has been there or that have parents living in lebanon right now.

I´ll be very thankfull if anyone of you could help me with this :)

shukran people

Hello everyone :roftl: i've just arrived from the aeroport and i'm completely exhausted so please excuse me if i don't say much today..it's just that i wanted to say hello to the leb thread...and actualy it's the first thing i'm doing loool i haven't even opened my luggage :naughty: i had an EXCELLENT trip it was so nice being in lebanon for 15 days !!! i see that many things have happened since i left MFC for my trip..anyway there's more to come later...for now i need to take the 4 boxes of baklawa from my luggage and SLEEEEEEP ZzzzZzzzZzzz :naughty:

Hi guys!

I´m brazilian, but I have lebanese background (Atallah , Waked and El Gul).

Hi, lupittol! Welcome!

Hello everyone :roftl: i've just arrived from the aeroport and i'm completely exhausted so please excuse me if i don't say much today..it's just that i wanted to say hello to the leb thread...and actualy it's the first thing i'm doing loool i haven't even opened my luggage :naughty: i had an EXCELLENT trip it was so nice being in lebanon for 15 days !!! i see that many things have happened since i left MFC for my trip..anyway there's more to come later...for now i need to take the 4 boxes of baklawa from my luggage and SLEEEEEEP ZzzzZzzzZzzz :naughty:

Welcome back, Cubs! Great to hear that you had an excellent time!

Hello all!!

I haven't been in here for a long time now, you know vacation and my first week in school.

That "shway shway" pic is too adorable, thought the same thing when I saw it and laughed about it but the only one who understood me I think was Mona since she knows the arabs :naughty:

But I must say it in a lebanese way......3ala mahel or la7za 3aleye 2eshway :roftl:

Sandi don't know exactly what's happened hun but I'm really sorry for you *hugs*

Lara 7amdella 3ala el saleme, London wow!

Are you coming to one of the gigs in december?

And Cubes welcome back! :thumb_yello:

Hope to hear more from your trip.

Hello all!!

I haven't been in here for a long time now, you know vacation and my first week in school.

That "shway shway" pic is too adorable, thought the same thing when I saw it and laughed about it but the only one who understood me I think was Mona since she knows the arabs :naughty:

But I must say it in a lebanese way......3ala mahel or la7za 3aleye 2eshway :roftl:

Sandi don't know exactly what's happened hun but I'm really sorry for you *hugs*

Lara 7amdella 3ala el saleme, London wow!

Are you coming to one of the gigs in december?

And Cubes welcome back! :thumb_yello:

Hope to hear more from your trip.

JAASSSS, HABIBTI! I've missed you, you Mikanoona! Ezzayek/Keefak? What've you been up to? :huglove:

JAASSSS, HABIBTI! I've missed you, you Mikanoona! Ezzayek/Keefak? What've you been up to? :huglove:

Scuttieee!!!!! *huggles very tight*

I'm great shoukran, you Mikanoona to :das:

I had vacation in Malmö to the 26 aug then I began school the 28 of aug... so busy busy :naughty:

I've missed u to, sooo sooo much :wub2:

How is everything going with you?

*KISSUS*

Scuttieee!!!!! *huggles very tight*

I'm great shoukran, you Mikanoona to :das:

I had vacation in Malmö to the 26 aug then I began school the 28 of aug... so busy busy :naughty:

I've missed u to, sooo sooo much :wub2:

How is everything going with you?

*KISSUS*

*hugs Jass so tight that she can barely breathe* I'm well, shoukran, just snowed under with work! Did you have a lovely holiday? Good luck with getting back to school! I've missed you, my Swedish sister. Are you back on the MFC or just visiting? :) *mwah*

Btw, Cubs, 4 boxes of baklawa! Are you planning on sharing? :naughty:

*hugs Jass so tight that she can barely breathe* I'm well, shoukran, just snowed under with work! Did you have a lovely holiday? Good luck with getting back to school! I've missed you, my Swedish sister. Are you back on the MFC or just visiting? :) *mwah*

Btw, Cubs, 4 boxes of baklawa! Are you planning on sharing? :naughty:

My holiday was wonderful!

It's was festival the whole week with LOTS of food :roftl:

.......and I meet you know who :blush-anim-cl:

Last year in school is going to be great, I may even be able to go to the UK as a volounteer, maybe work in castles or museeums polishing china *lol* :biggrin2:

And yes I'm back, but I wont be on as often as during the summer.

My trip to lebanon----Review

I arrived on the 16th of august as planned. the weather was HOT but everything else was ok. Then i couldn't stand the weather of beirut so we went up to the mountains. Everyday i saw someone different of my family you know cousins and aunties and uncles etc..i was invited like 10 times in 15 days and i ate like mad as planned :naughty: from taboulé to mehché to mloukhié etc...it was all tasty :roftl: then we went to the beach and we also had some water games in an aquaparc called water gate . On the road i used to listen to the radio and one time i heard Mika doing a promotional clip he said ''Hi this is Mika and you're listenning to radio NRJ lebanon'' and i was sooo happy to hear him then they played GK...i also heard love today and relax on other radios. And actualy people really know him there even if i didn't see him on tv. (it's not as if i watched tv that much...didn't have time lol) i also shopped a lot and i bought a new tight blue trouser ^^ just like mika's one ! we went to a lot of restaurants where they put lebanese music and where people dance all night long it was sooo nice ! i also saw a lebanese film called '' CARAMEL'' it was a very cool film but i didn't like the end...When i went to the the new mall called city mall i entered in virgin megastore and i was expecting to see Mika in the top ten only that his cd had just been released !:bleh: that's it on the whole it was an awesome trip :biggrin2:

I arrived on the 16th of august as planned. the weather was HOT but everything else was ok. Then i couldn't stand the weather of beirut so we went up to the mountains. Everyday i saw someone different of my family you know cousins and aunties and uncles etc..i was invited like 10 times in 15 days and i ate like mad as planned :naughty: from taboulé to mehché to mloukhié etc...it was all tasty :roftl: then we went to the beach and we also had some water games in an aquaparc called water gate . On the road i used to listen to the radio and one time i heard Mika doing a promotional clip he said ''Hi this is Mika and you're listenning to radio NRJ lebanon'' and i was sooo happy to hear him then they played GK...i also heard love today and relax on other radios. And actualy people really know him there even if i didn't see him on tv. (it's not as if i watched tv that much...didn't have time lol) i also shopped a lot and i bought a new tight blue trouser ^^ just like mika's one ! we went to a lot of restaurants where they put lebanese music and where people dance all night long it was sooo nice ! i also saw a lebanese film called '' CARAMEL'' it was a very cool film but i didn't like the end...When i went to the the new mall called city mall i entered in virgin megastore and i was expecting to see Mika in the top ten only that his cd had just been released !:bleh: that's it on the whole it was an awesome trip :biggrin2:

OOOOOOOhhhhhh!!!!!!!Cub!!Welcome back!!!I'm very happy to 'hear' all those cheerful things...ppl dancing all night long,u eating a lot of yummy foods,music,shopping!!!hhahaha!!!! :thumb_yello: lebanese ppl know how to have a very great time!!!And my sis heard of this film,Caramel,too...I think that is also in a Festival...maybe the Cinema Festival...:blink: well...WELCOME BACK againnnn!!!!!!:punk:

OOOOOOOhhhhhh!!!!!!!Cub!!Welcome back!!!I'm very happy to 'hear' all those cheerful things...ppl dancing all night long,u eating a lot of yummy foods,music,shopping!!!hhahaha!!!! :thumb_yello: lebanese ppl know how to have a very great time!!!And my sis heard of this film,Caramel,too...I think that is also in a Festival...maybe the Cinema Festival...:blink: well...WELCOME BACK againnnn!!!!!!:punk:

oh yes the caramel film was in the most glomorous Cannes festival :cool: it's a nice film speaking about the condition of women in the lebanese society...speaking about love , family , homosexuality and marriage in an almost comical way..very nice screenshots and colourful with good actors and actresses (by the way Nadine Labaki is so hot :naughty: ) but i didn't like the end though..i think it was released in many countries other than lebanon.

oh yes the caramel film was in the most glomorous Cannes festival :cool: it's a nice film speaking about the condition of women in the lebanese society...speaking about love , family , homosexuality and marriage in an almost comical way..very nice screenshots and colourful with good actors and actresses (by the way Nadine Labaki is so hot :naughty: ) but i didn't like the end though..i think it was released in many countries other than lebanon.

yeah!!And it will be release in Italy too!!!:thumb_yello:

I arrived on the 16th of august as planned. the weather was HOT but everything else was ok. Then i couldn't stand the weather of beirut so we went up to the mountains. Everyday i saw someone different of my family you know cousins and aunties and uncles etc..i was invited like 10 times in 15 days and i ate like mad as planned :naughty: from taboulé to mehché to mloukhié etc...it was all tasty :roftl: then we went to the beach and we also had some water games in an aquaparc called water gate . On the road i used to listen to the radio and one time i heard Mika doing a promotional clip he said ''Hi this is Mika and you're listenning to radio NRJ lebanon'' and i was sooo happy to hear him then they played GK...i also heard love today and relax on other radios. And actualy people really know him there even if i didn't see him on tv. (it's not as if i watched tv that much...didn't have time lol) i also shopped a lot and i bought a new tight blue trouser ^^ just like mika's one ! we went to a lot of restaurants where they put lebanese music and where people dance all night long it was sooo nice ! i also saw a lebanese film called '' CARAMEL'' it was a very cool film but i didn't like the end...When i went to the the new mall called city mall i entered in virgin megastore and i was expecting to see Mika in the top ten only that his cd had just been released ! that's it on the whole it was an awesome trip

Yay Cubes sounds like u had an amazing time, as expected :bleh:

The foood :naughty::roftl:

So cool that Mika was on the radio and known by people :thumb_yello:

I have baklawa to :tongue2: brought some from Malmö.....but can't compare to Lebanon still haha

I arrived on the 16th of august as planned. the weather was HOT but everything else was ok. Then i couldn't stand the weather of beirut so we went up to the mountains. Everyday i saw someone different of my family you know cousins and aunties and uncles etc..i was invited like 10 times in 15 days and i ate like mad as planned from taboulé to mehché to mloukhié etc...it was all tasty then we went to the beach and we also had some water games in an aquaparc called water gate . On the road i used to listen to the radio and one time i heard Mika doing a promotional clip he said ''Hi this is Mika and you're listenning to radio NRJ lebanon'' and i was sooo happy to hear him then they played GK...i also heard love today and relax on other radios. And actualy people really know him there even if i didn't see him on tv. (it's not as if i watched tv that much...didn't have time lol) i also shopped a lot and i bought a new tight blue trouser ^^ just like mika's one ! we went to a lot of restaurants where they put lebanese music and where people dance all night long it was sooo nice ! i also saw a lebanese film called '' CARAMEL'' it was a very cool film but i didn't like the end...When i went to the the new mall called city mall i entered in virgin megastore and i was expecting to see Mika in the top ten only that his cd had just been released ! that's it on the whole it was an awesome trip

YAYYYYYYYYY I miss Lebanon!!!!

When I was reading your report I remembered all the beautiful moments I spent there.....how beautiful is Lebanon & how great is the lebanese people:tears:

7amdela 3asalemtak Cubs!!! I'm very happy you had a great time there & a big thanx for sharing this with us!!!

I've heard about Water gate...I think it's new, isn't it?

Last time I was inLebanon for Summer, I spent (almost) all the holidays in another aquatic parc,the Waves, I love the place:wub2:...it's in the Mansourieh...I'm sure now they are playin Mika there!!!!especially relax!!!!:roftl:

I'm so happy he's succesful in Lebanon!!!Maybe he will be a guest on Staracademy on LBC!!!(on Tf1 too:naughty: )That would be amazing!!

Caramel has been released in France too...my mum wants me to go watch it with her...usually I dont like those kind of movie...but i think im gonna do an effort...it's a LEBANESE movie after all!!!:das:

I'm wondering how the translation in french would be....I was in Lebanon when Bosta has been released & it was subtitled in french.....quite funny actually....sometimes the translation was completly different from what the actors were saying:naughty: ...& the people's comments were even more funnier!!!

My holiday was wonderful!

It's was festival the whole week with LOTS of food

.......and I meet you know who

Last year in school is going to be great, I may even be able to go to the UK as a volounteer, maybe work in castles or museeums polishing china *lol*

And yes I'm back, but I wont be on as often as during the summer.

Ooh, it sounds like you had a really great time! Good luck with the end of school, make sure to make the most of it. :) Volunteering in the UK? *swoon* I would love to do that but it's so damn far away. It's good to have you back, though, even if briefly. :huglove:

I arrived on the 16th of august as planned. the weather was HOT but everything else was ok. Then i couldn't stand the weather of beirut so we went up to the mountains. Everyday i saw someone different of my family you know cousins and aunties and uncles etc..i was invited like 10 times in 15 days and i ate like mad as planned from taboulé to mehché to mloukhié etc...it was all tasty then we went to the beach and we also had some water games in an aquaparc called water gate . On the road i used to listen to the radio and one time i heard Mika doing a promotional clip he said ''Hi this is Mika and you're listenning to radio NRJ lebanon'' and i was sooo happy to hear him then they played GK...i also heard love today and relax on other radios. And actualy people really know him there even if i didn't see him on tv. (it's not as if i watched tv that much...didn't have time lol) i also shopped a lot and i bought a new tight blue trouser ^^ just like mika's one ! we went to a lot of restaurants where they put lebanese music and where people dance all night long it was sooo nice ! i also saw a lebanese film called '' CARAMEL'' it was a very cool film but i didn't like the end...When i went to the the new mall called city mall i entered in virgin megastore and i was expecting to see Mika in the top ten only that his cd had just been released ! that's it on the whole it was an awesome trip

Family, food, the beach, aquapark, music, dancing, cinema - it sounds like you had an awesome holiday! :thumb_yello:

oh yes the caramel film was in the most glomorous Cannes festival it's a nice film speaking about the condition of women in the lebanese society...speaking about love , family , homosexuality and marriage in an almost comical way..very nice screenshots and colourful with good actors and actresses (by the way Nadine Labaki is so hot) but i didn't like the end though..i think it was released in many countries other than lebanon.

Wow, 'Caramel', sounds very interesting. I wonder if it'll be released in Australia...

I'm so happy he's succesful in Lebanon!!! Maybe he will be a guest on Staracademy on LBC!!! That would be amazing!!

Ah, that would indeed be amazing. Unlikely, but one can dream. :wub2:

Ooh, it sounds like you had a really great time! Good luck with the end of school, make sure to make the most of it. :) Volunteering in the UK? *swoon* I would love to do that but it's so damn far away. It's good to have you back, though, even if briefly. :huglove:

Thank you dearie ^_^

Yes going to the UK would be a dream come true for me :mf_lustslow:

I miss talking to you directly, we should have a timezone date :roftl: .

You're like 9 hours after me, right? :blink:

Ok... Everyone else seems to have a thread but there doesn't seem to be a Lebanese one.

So, if there are any Lebanese people here or just anyone really... say hi.

This is a picture looking down towards Beirut from where I live :)

And I really do think that Mika should do a concert in Lebanon:punk:

haha!is it true keyfuc means "how are you?" haha!i have a lebanese gal in my classes this yr...she looks like she could be related to mika!lol!too bad she isnt a guy!:naughty::wub2:

I miss talking to you directly, we should have a timezone date. You're like 9 hours after me, right?

I'm GMT+10:00, I think. :blink:

haha!is it true keyfuc means "how are you?" haha!i have a lebanese gal in my classes this yr...she looks like she could be related to mika!lol!too bad she isnt a guy!

Or too bad that you're not into women. :lol3:

I'm GMT+10:00, I think. :blink:

Or too bad that you're not into women. :lol3:

ha...ha....lol! actually many ppl think i am gay!lol!...but im not! lol! this girl doesnt know who mika is though unfortunately....:thumbdown: the creepy thing is her dad is named michael too!lol! omg! i know mika's sister:roftl:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Lebs :naughty:

Vacation is finally over and i shall start my university this monday :blink: after 3 months of blessed relaxation now the nightmare is about to start and it will finish next june :boxed: why life is so cruel ? :tears: i don't wanna go to university every day..i don't wanna wake up everyday at 6h30 :sneaky2: i just want to stay here beside my beloved laptop reading threads and posts..

Anyone have an idea how to wake up this early ? because i got used to wake up everyday on 12:00 :fisch: