Sa7teyn Lebangel and thx for the youtube link :biggrin2: i was searching for the video on youtube and couldn't find it...so Mika is speaking lebanese :punk: did you see how he turned on the audience when he said he was lebanese :roftl: anyway the radio interview is :

http://www.mikafrance.com/kado/Mika_FG.mp3

where did you find the mloukhié leaves you naughty girl ?!! :naughty:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sa7teyn Lebangel and thx for the youtube link i was searching for the video on youtube and couldn't find it...so Mika is speaking lebanese :punk: did you see how he turned on the audience when he said he was lebanese anyway the radio interview is :

http://www.mikafrance.com/kado/Mika_FG.mp3

where did you find the mloukhié leaves you naughty girl ?!! :naughty:

merci!!!

i've just listenned to this:roftl:

he said he's gonna have fun with the 2nd album & he had already planned 2 concerts there for the last summer (Baalbeck and probably the Biel)!!!

I hope i could be abble to go to Lebanon this year....I'll have a stage (a "training course"?) from april to september certainly :doh::no:

Thanks cubs, Scut, and Sandi. :-)

And thank you for the links! It's so hard to make that out, I don't know how you did. :-P

hahaha nothing can resist me :das::wink2:

JAZZY!!! I've missed you too! I'm well, just tired/stressed due to exams starting from tomorrow. The internet is how I relax. How are you? What've you been up to?

I wish you the best of luck with your exams 7abibti!

This whole week I have vacation, but I'll be studying a bit hehe... :bleh:

Next friday I'll see Mika in Stockholm and I'm too excited for words :woot_jump:

Hi alllll

Miss you sooooo much

Jassisa >> were were you ?? there is no lebanese thread without you :naughty:

And finally just so you know..i heard an french interview with mika on a french radio and they were asking him if he has plans for a gig in lebanon..he said ''absolutely yes'' and that he was planning a gig in baalbeck this summer that was cancelled due to the actual situation but he's waiting for the right moment to make ''a huge gig there'' especially that he have family in leb.

Hiya cubes!! Aaaaw aren't u sweet :blush-anim-cl: I've been busy with school as usual :thumbdown:

How are you doing?

I'm so happy to read this, wow imagine a big gig in lebanon!

Thnx for the translation ^^

i've found a pure gem!!!!

Mika SPEAKING IN LEBANESE

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=ovde0tvtYwI

( around 15-17sec)

OOOOOHHHHHH MYYYYYY GAAAAAAWWWWWWWWDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*faints*

LebAngel I LOVE YOU!!

"Badde 2a3tezir" (I want to appologizw) and "3arabeti mesh emni7a" (My arabic isn't good) sounded like he said my car isn't good aaawwww xD

Can he get even more adorable and caaauuuuttteeeee!?!?!?! :wub2:

You have no idea how fast my heart is racing right now, I've been waiting for so long to hear the first "real" arabic words from him. Scuttie isn't his "accent" lovely :das:

*watches the clip over and over* *faints*

I wish you the best of luck with your exams 7abibti!

This whole week I have vacation, but I'll be studying a bit hehe... :bleh:

Next friday I'll see Mika in Stockholm and I'm too excited for words

*faints* LebAngel I LOVE YOU!! "Badde 2a3tezir" (I want to appologizw) and "3arabeti mesh emni7a" (My arabic isn't good) sounded like he said my car isn't good aaawwww xD

Can he get even more adorable and caaauuuuttteeeee!?!?!?! :wub2:

You have no idea how fast my heart is racing right now, I've been waiting for so long to hear the first "real" arabic words from him. Scuttie isn't his "accent" lovely :das: *watches the clip over and over* *faints*

Shukran, 7habibti, for wishing me luck with my exams. Enjoy your vacation (and yes, get some study done :bleh:). Have an absolute terrific blast seeing Mika!!! Think of me when you're there. :huglove:

I know, isn't his accent just so adorable?!!! We've been waiting for so long for him to say something, anything really, and now he did! I wonder if he knew that we in the Lebanese Thread would swoon when we heard his Arabic? :bleh: The guy in the audience calling out "F***ing Lebo's in the house!" made me laugh as well. :naughty:

Shukran, 7habibti, for wishing me luck with my exams. Enjoy your vacation (and yes, get some study done). Have an absolute terrific blast seeing Mika!!! Think of me when you're there.

I know, isn't his accent just so adorable?!!! We've been waiting for so long for him to say something, anything really, and now he did! I wonder if he knew that we in the Lebanese Thread would swoon when we heard his Arabic? :bleh: The guy in the audience calling out "F***ing Lebo's in the house!" made me laugh as well. :naughty:

Thank you sweety I will have a mega fun blast in Stockholm! And I'll be thinking of you guys the whole time (OK maybe not for a sec when the big M is wiggling his derier or something infront of me) :biggrin2: OMG what if I get to actually meet him...... :shocked: I have to stop this or I'll go maaaad hahahaha :roftl:

Yes that made me ROFL as well :naughty: Lebos in da house *woooohooo* :cool:

I couldn't get myself to watch the videos from Dubai, and I still can't :sad: I watched half of 'How Much Do You Love Me?' and I broke down, I literally broke down into tears and it wasn't a pretty sight.

I just want to see the man perform live..is that too much to ask for?!! :crybaby:

Awww Sandi i do understand your feelings :huglove: but i'm also SURE that you'll be able to see him live one day...after all Mika wants a 30 years career you'll surely get a chance to go to one of his future gigs :wink2:

By the way Jass this kitten looks so sweet :naughty:

heya,:biggrin2:

im new here and im Lebanese but i live in dubai but i still got to see :mf_lustslow: MIKA :mf_lustslow: but i did get 2 c him a few dayz ago in a concert it was GRRREAT:punk:

um so i jus wanted 2 say hi :biggrin2:

Ahla w sahla feeki!

You're in the right place Jeejee, enjoy your stay here :)

heya,:biggrin2:

im new here and im Lebanese but i live in dubai but i still got to see :mf_lustslow: MIKA :mf_lustslow: but i did get 2 c him a few dayz ago in a concert it was GRRREAT:punk:

um so i jus wanted 2 say hi :biggrin2:

HIIII jeejee welcome to the lebanese thread :wink2: el beyt beytik loool

Awww Sandi i do understand your feelings :huglove: but i'm also SURE that you'll be able to see him live one day...after all Mika wants a 30 years career you'll surely get a chance to go to one of his future gigs :wink2:

I'll just do what you did, go to his gigs virtually. *sigh*

Btw...where'd Lara go? I haven't been here for a while, so I'm quite lost as to what's happening.

*faints*

LebAngel I LOVE YOU!!

"Badde 2a3tezir" (I want to appologizw) and "3arabeti mesh emni7a" (My arabic isn't good) sounded like he said my car isn't good aaawwww xD

Can he get even more adorable and caaauuuuttteeeee!?!?!?!

You have no idea how fast my heart is racing right now, I've been waiting for so long to hear the first "real" arabic words from him. Scuttie isn't his "accent" lovely

*watches the clip over and over* *faints*

You're welcome :wink2:

haha i wanted the same thing and finally here it is!!!

:shocked: wow you have a very good ear!!! i didnt realise he said: "baddé é3tézir"!

and :roftl: I was used to say "3arabité mesh mni7a" as a (bad) joke :naughty:

did you notice that he has no problem with the pronounciation, with the "7" and the "3".....his accent is very cute:wub2:

I prefer when he speaks lebanese than french....

heya,

im new here and im Lebanese but i live in dubai but i still got to see MIKA :mf_lustslow: but i did get 2 c him a few dayz ago in a concert it was GRRREAT:punk:

um so i jus wanted 2 say hi

Hiiiii!!!

welcome to the Lebanese Thread Jeejee!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
*...although middle eastern are known to be very talkative...:blink: *

Good point. :lol3:

Well, I arrived in Morocco the day before yesterday! I'm spending a month and a half of my (Australian) summer holiday here. I missed the beach, the people, the shopping and the amazing food but now I'm back and loving it. :biggrin2:

I'm not Lebanese (though I do have a middle-eastern background) .. but I am a fan of the Lebanese ;)

I've actually been studying Arabic for the last few months but can't say an awful lot at the moment :blush-anim-cl:

Oh, awesome. At school/university or on your own? I studied Arabic for 7 years when I was younger and still can't say an awful lot. :naughty:

Lol .. I'm sure you can ;)

I'm studying it at work (there are lessons once a week), though it's more for pleasure .. I'm juggling my time between studying French, Spanish and Arabic .. though haven't got too far with any other than the French (and that's only because I live here! lol)

I wanted to visit Beirut when I was in Cyprus 3 years agao but never got the chance .. I heard it's a great place ..

Wow, with French, Spanish and Arabic in addition to English you could travel practically the whole world!

I've never been to Lebanon but I have friends who have and they say that it's a lovely place, not as wonderful as it used to be before the war but still a great place.

hey Kate & Scut!!

Welcome Desert rose!!

Scut i hope you have a great time in Marocco!!!

but i thought you speak arabic:bleh:

Desert Rose are you French?

there's a french thread too, you can join us anytime you want!

hope you'll stay with us here and u'll enjoy your time!

Scut i hope you have a great time in Marocco!!!

but i thought you speak arabic:bleh:

Hello, LebAngel. Thank you, so far I'm having a wonderful time in Morocco.

I speak the Moroccan Arabic dialect fluently but it's extremely different from classical/standard Arabic. In classical Arabic, I can read and write and can understand most of what people say but I find it difficult to respond. I've picked up things here and there from the Lebanese and Egyptian dialects too, though, from friends and television.