Zsina

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh yeah teh face is PERFECT...nice jaw line, little bit of mouse and perfecto

okay i know this is for "forbidden" (ha ha ha) but seriously, lets just say that that Absolutely Gorgeous mane needs alittle help getting that way if u know what i mean!!!!!:bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

i know he cursls his hair..its naturally curly..i saw it natural befor ethe gramercy show when he ran out and waved to me and my friends... its still beautiful

he always looks gud, he looked amazing when i meet him (for like half a second) and i could tell he had a really long day!

u went to the gramercy show! lucky! i couldn't go, but i'm going to nokia theatre in june, u going?

as long as my freinds dad get sour tickets yes i am..an dits 5 days before my birthday so ill consider it mikas present to me

nice!!! i brought my friend to his signing at borders for her birthday, she was sooo shy (and as for me...well, i'm no wallflower) so i scream

MIKA...THAT GIRL RIGHT THERE, ITS HER BIRTHDAY!!!

he got all excited...no joke!!!

he turned to me and said "really now! thats great...did U GET HER ANYTHING?"

and i said "YOU!"

he signed "happy birthday love, u better gets some presents or else that would suck" on her album:thumb_yello:

that wa snic..i couldnt go to te boarders i had stupid school and i had to watch my brother and sister, but my freinds did get my cd signed so its all good...i wonder if ill get another balloon hat this time

that wa snic..i couldnt go to te boarders i had stupid school and i had to watch my brother and sister, but my freinds did get my cd signed so its all good...i wonder if ill get another balloon hat this time

BALLON HAT!!! i got a lollipop!!!

thats sucks u couldn't go, awww well! there will b more for his future albums! at least ur friends where nice enough to have him sign a c.d for u!

i got there super early, and was towards the front and didn't wait at all, but there where soo many ppl there, poor guy must have been there for hours!

BALLON HAT!!! i got a lollipop!!!

thats sucks u couldn't go, awww well! there will b more for his future albums! at least ur friends where nice enough to have him sign a c.d for u!

i got there super early, and was towards the front and didn't wait at all, but there where soo many ppl there, poor guy must have been there for hours!

yeah it was nice of them, my friends told me he was late..like at the gramercy, well he wasnt late but there was a technical difculty so instead of comming on at like 930 he came on at 10 and it sucked

yeah it was nice of them, my friends told me he was late..like at the gramercy, well he wasnt late but there was a technical difculty so instead of comming on at like 930 he came on at 10 and it sucked

only 30 mins...I HAD TO WAIT AN HOUR, not including getting there early!!!!!

awwwwwwwwwww...it sucked, but i was still having fun! everyone was in such a gud mood!

come to think of it, i think mika felt pretty bad about being late, he kept asking everyone "did u wait long?" with sad puppy eye's...

he even asked me while he was signing mine (i was going on and on about how i'm a big fan, love his sister's artwork, love his songs, love his hair, i even said "ur necklaces are so awesome!" ***what a nerd***)

i just said "hey, don't worry about it you where worth it!"

and all he said was "thanks"

and i said "no seriously! u where so gud, thanks for the extra song (he sang billy brown)"

hopefully he felt better...:wink2:

afte rthe gramercy show i wa sgetting water at the bar when im pretty sur eit was his sister who walke dout with the necklace he wor eon gma around her arm i almost asked her baout it, but i didnt cause i didnt wanna seem weird...im really wishing i did i could have touche dhis necklace if i had asked to see him..big mistake on my part

afte rthe gramercy show i wa sgetting water at the bar when im pretty sur eit was his sister who walke dout with the necklace he wor eon gma around her arm i almost asked her baout it, but i didnt cause i didnt wanna seem weird...im really wishing i did i could have touche dhis necklace if i had asked to see him..big mistake on my part

i was SUCH A BIG NERD!! he just giggled when i said that and said "i do have quite alot" or something like that...i was to embarassed to remember i was so flushed...

did this girl have medium length brown hair and a headband, because i know she always wears headbands (i don't know how i know this, she was wearing a headband when i saw her, and everyone tells me she does)...if so that was his sister

You girls are making me so jealous with your Mika stories! I'm going to see him in June so maybe I'll get one of my own! :)

BELIVE ME...IT WAS WITH HIM FOR ONLY A HALF A MIN I SWEAR!! I CAME OUT WITH EVERYTHING SO FAST...but i wasn't nervous!!! i have been nervous when i've meet other musicans, but not with him!

im like 95% sur eit was his siste rit was kinda dark, she was wearing a skirt that was blusish and redish like designs and a white shirt, ive seen pictures of his sisters and it looked lik her

im like 95% sur eit was his siste rit was kinda dark, she was wearing a skirt that was blusish and redish like designs and a white shirt, ive seen pictures of his sisters and it looked lik her

then it must have been her, he's whole family was there in the corner, they looked like they where having a blast, but poor Martin...he sat in the corner and grabbed some random book and started reading it! i said hi to him when he got on stage, and he waved back, i think he was surprised someone knew his name!

then it must have been her, he's whole family was there in the corner, they looked like they where having a blast, but poor Martin...he sat in the corner and grabbed some random book and started reading it! i said hi to him when he got on stage, and he waved back, i think he was surprised someone knew his name!

my freinds took a picture with him...at the gramercy i touche dhis foot once or twice..it might not have been mika, but he know smika an dit was good enough for me, plus i love martin haha

my freinds took a picture with him...at the gramercy i touche dhis foot once or twice..it might not have been mika, but he know smika an dit was good enough for me, plus i love martin haha

WOW!!! U MUST HAVE BEEN RIGHT UP FRONT!!! THATS WHAT I'M AIMING 4 FOR JUNE!!! right in front is where i want to be...

wait...nevermind, just being there is where i want to be!

yeah mika touched my hand..and sang to me for all of 2 seconds..someone got it on video and its on youtube..id post it but its supermebarassing of me..i cant keep the beat haha

WOW!!! U MUST HAVE BEEN RIGHT UP FRONT!!! THATS WHAT I'M AIMING 4 FOR JUNE!!! right in front is where i want to be...

wait...nevermind, just being there is where i want to be!

I was with lovetoday, so don't mind me if I interject and say: Yea! We were completely up front. Like totally pressed up against the stage, 6 inches away from Martin, have Mika touch our hands in front. :wub2: We'll all hopefully be up front again with you on June 15th!!

And wasn't the borders signing the greatest thing ever? It makes my stomach turn upside down when I think about it.