One week without Mika --- impossible !!!

violetsky

I was on holidays with my family in Italy (Südtirol). I didn't take the LICM CD with me because I thought it would be a good therapy to get less obsessed ;)

But of course it didn't work :thumbdown: I looked for Mika everywhere. I read all the magazines in the hotel lobby and found three reports and pictures of Mika :mf_lustslow::biggrin2: I've put them on my bedside cabinet :naughty:

Then I remembered that I have some Mikasongs on my phone and I played them the whole day.. haha

And today when I came home the first thing I did was fetching the LICM CD then I gave it three kisses and listen to it for hours :naughty:

So what did I miss ???? I heard about a competition or something like this on Mikas myspace.. What was it? and who of you won ???

What else was going on here during the last week ? I feel insulated ;)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on holidays with my family in Italy (Südtirol). I didn't take the LICM CD with me because I thought it would be a good therapy to get less obsessed ;)

But of course it didn't work :thumbdown: I looked for Mika everywhere. I read all the magazines in the hotel lobby and found three reports and pictures of Mika :mf_lustslow::biggrin2: I've put them on my bedside cabinet :naughty:

Then I remembered that I have some Mikasongs on my phone and I played them the whole day.. haha

And today when I came home the first thing I did was fetching the LICM CD then I gave it three kisses and listen to it for hours :naughty:

So what did I miss ???? I heard about a competition or something like this on Mikas myspace.. What was it? and who of you won ???

What else was going on here during the last week ? I feel insulated ;)

THERE IS A MIKA COMPETITION.

DRESS UP AS WACKY AS POSSIBLE.

WIN, AND GET FIVE FREE TICKETS TO SEE ONE OF HIS GIGS NEXT MONTH

I AM ENTERING!