Ohh Nooo... Mika is an ice cube again!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume just putting him for #1 works b/c thats what i've been doing...

I hope so at least :/

Wouldn't that just suck if all of these votes for only a #1 spot (that's all I fill in) are actually not being counted... :roftl:

Wouldn't that just suck if all of these votes for only a #1 spot (that's all I fill in) are actually not being counted... :roftl:

that would suck sooo baddd!! it would make me laugh tho.

now that i figured out how to vote, i've sent 2 bulletins on myspace asking people to vote. and a email to all my hotmail contacts XD

i want him on the countdown!! so i can dance and scream and run down the streets in my underwear!!! XD

oh dear.

Everybody make it your mission in life to make Grace Kelly catch FIRE!

not literally, of course.

XD

XD

XD

XD

XD

no. our goal in life... is to make mika a hit in the U.S.

god. i'm retarded. i sit and push all my friends into liking mika, and then i get mad when people like him.... silly me

XD

XD

XD

XD

XD

god. i'm retarded. i sit and push all my friends into liking mika, and then i get mad when people like him.... silly me

don't worry, i'm the same way!

XD

XD

XD

XD

XD

lol, i know what you mean, i saw someone at school with a Mika t-shirt on, and i followed them around to make sure they were qualified to wear such a thing.

i miss being the only Mika fan at school:sneaky2:

but i'm spreading the luv anyway.

lol, i know what you mean, i saw someone at school with a Mika t-shirt on, and i followed them around to make sure they were qualified to wear such a thing.

i miss being the only Mika fan at school:sneaky2:

but i'm spreading the luv anyway.

hah, yeah, i did a facebook search within my school to see who listed mika under their favorite music and about 3 people popped up. it made me feel all weird because i tend to feel like mika's my thing :bleh: yet i still get SOsosososo much pleasure from telling people to listen to mika. stranger than fiction.

hah, yeah, i did a facebook search within my school to see who listed mika under their favorite music and about 3 people popped up. it made me feel all weird because i tend to feel like mika's my thing :bleh: yet i still get SOsosososo much pleasure from telling people to listen to mika. stranger than fiction.

omg i'm so glad that i'm not the only onee!!!

how do i make a link?? i'll comment mikamyspace with the link....lol