Mika - London Gig YO! ;D

PinkStylist

:naughty:

mmhmm yum yuyup, supervvvvvly so.. hes like... tall... cute.. stunning... innocent... talented.... GIMME!!!

ANYWHO! yeah, so i need 2 spend more time on here yo'!!!

last nights gig was fookin AMAZING!!! MIKA LUFF!!! problem is, i didnt no anyone ther from th forums!!!! SOOOO if u spoke/got hugged/got frenched/jumped on etc.. by a pink haired ecentric... (pics below) MSG ME !! ;D GO MIKA!!! got a few pics below of me and sum randomz ;D as well as CAZGIRL! zee one and onleh haha ;D

PEACE OUT AND MIKA LUV! ;D

x

p.s. im almost fairly postitively certain to a somewhat questionable and more or less definate state, that MIKA LOOKED AT ME AND SMILED ;D hahahaha how can u miss th pinkness ;D x

pics r on my myspace page peeps! comment n ill return th luffage YO ;D

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=103370912&albumId=963418

Crystal Char!*

xXxXx <3 :biggrin2:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha :roftl: :roftl: I remember seeing you and Caz, you looked awesome!!!! :thumb_yello: Welcome to the forums, it's about time you joined, you were in the "Love Today" as well!!!

cheers hun ;D me n caz r plannin on going 2 another of his gigs fairly soon, THIS time i will DEFINATELY know fellow mika fan club fanz ;D :thumb_yello:

haha it was a great night. soOoOoOoOoOo insane, never felt such adrenaline rush in a concert for AGES! apart from when i went to arctic monkeys but this is FANASTAIC in a different sort of way!!!

Cried when he performed "Love Today" and "RTIE" and they're supposed to be cheery songs but it's my fav songs!!! :biggrin2::blush-anim-cl:

*MIKA LOVE ALL ROUND*

haha it was a great night. soOoOoOoOoOo insane, never felt such adrenaline rush in a concert for AGES! apart from when i went to arctic monkeys but this is FANASTAIC in a different sort of way!!!

Cried when he performed "Love Today" and "RTIE" and they're supposed to be cheery songs but it's my fav songs!!! :biggrin2::blush-anim-cl:

*MIKA LOVE ALL ROUND*

aww!! i wanted2 strangle that tall guy in front of me n caz! that ignorant meanie wudnt even step aside ! he didnt answer any1!! he just ignored us =[[ :thumbdown: but AYE!! ther was a HUGE adrenaline rush in th air ;DDDDDDDDDD x

cheers hun ;D me n caz r plannin on going 2 another of his gigs fairly soon, THIS time i will DEFINATELY know fellow mika fan club fanz ;D :thumb_yello:

Lucky you! No more gigs for me!

I really hope that you get to meet Mika this time, I've heard that you didn't last night. It was still lots of fun, he was amazing on the stage, still can't get over it!!!! *grins and looks happily at the HUGE RED BALLON in her room* :biggrin2:

I really hope that you get to meet Mika this time, I've heard that you didn't last night. It was still lots of fun, he was amazing on the stage, still can't get over it!!!! *grins and looks happily at the HUGE RED BALLON in her room* :biggrin2:

haha ;DDD i cudnt b arsed 2 carry one of those balloons haha XD i just kept bashin them at people ^___^ but wernt he awthum!!! :DDDDDD n yea we didnt get 2 meet him =[[[ ONE DAY THO :D:biggrin2:

BWK did you meet Mika last night? I didn't unfortunately :thumbdown: but the concert sure more than made up for that. :naughty:

edit : ballons were mad, i got hit with a balloon by someone random hmmmmmm ;)

*MIKA LOVE ALL ROUND*

The "Love today" performance was amazing, the BEST I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!! Still looking for a descent video of it, I just have to remember it forever!!!! :thumb_yello:

BWK did you meet Mika last night? I didn't unfortunately :thumbdown: but the concert sure more than made up for that. :naughty:

haha XD i apologise for nuffink ;D XD :biggrin2:

The "Love today" performance was amazing, the BEST I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!! Still looking for a descent video of it, I just have to remember it forever!!!! :thumb_yello:

He performed it soo well. Stuck in the middle was fantastic and towards the end of the song when he was banging on the piano to the beat with Martin on the guitar that bit was just "melts" :wub2:

He performed it soo well. Stuck in the middle was fantastic and towards the end of the song when he was banging on the piano to the beat with Martin on the guitar that bit was just "melts" :wub2:

ooo yeah!! i videod that part :D:D:D godd and when he got up on th drums... -DRIBBLE-!! :blush-anim-cl:

No, I didn't and it just crushed me last night.... I'm recovering today though, looking at the pics and videos... Shouldn't have gotten my hopes up too much.

I was right in front of the stage and this guy who was moving the instruments threw a few balloons to me to catch, but they are so huge, I only managed to get hold on to one after like 4-5 attempts... :roftl: