New Mika Songs??

nathaliiexx

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard them all before. Didn't know they were at youtube!

Thanks!

these are hidden tracks. I know you're just spreading the Mika Love, but really...these songs aren't meant to be spread. They're hidden tracks for a reason after all.

Don't get me wrong - I love the songs - but I just don't think they should be passed around publically.

where were they hidden? i had them before this one of my freinds sent them to me

when i say "hidden" i suppose i mean "secret". i mean, these songs were never heard of before and now they're EVERYWHERE...we were never allowed to share them on the forum previously

when i say "hidden" i suppose i mean "secret". i mean, these songs were never heard of before and now they're EVERYWHERE...we were never allowed to share them on the forum previously

hmm i really dk where my freind got them, but she sent them to me, thats weird.

these are hidden tracks. I know you're just spreading the Mika Love, but really...these songs aren't meant to be spread. They're hidden tracks for a reason after all.

Don't get me wrong - I love the songs - but I just don't think they should be passed around publically.

oh really?? :boxed:

ohkiieee!!

but i really wonder where they got this songs if its suppose to be hidden :S

......scary :shocked: XDD

no idea. I don't even know if Mika knows they're over the internet or not.

h emight not know yet, they seem to have just been leaked and he hasnt had much personal time so who knows if he has time to read the forums or anywebitse like youtube that has these