For those of you that...

mandilambi

....have been to a Mika concert, does the merchandise tend to sell out quickly or are there any items that sell out quicker than others? Or does anyone have pictures of the merchandise?

I just wonder, because I'm most likely not going to be able to buy merch before the show since it is general admission and if you want a good spot you will have to most likely stay there the whole time. I do want to get merch and expect I will have to wait until the show is over.

So...any advicem comments, pictures, etc., would be great! TIA! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

....have been to a Mika concert, does the merchandise tend to sell out quickly or are there any items that sell out quicker than others? Or does anyone have pictures of the merchandise?

I just wonder, because I'm most likely not going to be able to buy merch before the show since it is general admission and if you want a good spot you will have to most likely stay there the whole time. I do want to get merch and expect I will have to wait until the show is over.

You can find the T-shirts and hoodies, rosettes, etc. on the website mikasounds.com, where you can also buy it, they give you the link in the "SHOP" section ! So you don't have to queue before/after the concert, and you can wear them during the concert...

If you want to buy them at the venue, you can go after, there has always been some left after the gigs... Actually, they are quite expansive (i think) so not everybody buy them at the end. But they are nice ! Really...

well i didint buy merch untill after the concert but they had run out of small adult sized shirts, they had mediums and larges and kid sizes, so i htink it depends, i didnt buy merch until afterwards and i was in the front row, so is it worth it to wait and maybe go a size bigger? i think so.

You can find the T-shirts and hoodies, rosettes, etc. on the website mikasounds.com, where you can also buy it, they give you the link in the "SHOP" section ! So you don't have to queue before/after the concert, and you can wear them during the concert...

If you want to buy them at the venue, you can go after, there has always been some left after the gigs... Actually, they are quite expansive (i think) so not everybody buy them at the end. But they are nice ! Really...

yeah my shirt was 30 bucks and my rosette was 3 or 4

yeah my shirt was 30 bucks and my rosette was 3 or 4

4 bucks for a rosette?:shocked: oh well, i missed it in milano cause i completely forgot to search for the official merchandise, but next time i have to buy the blue rosette!!:thumb_yello:

Thanks for your advice and comments, everyone. Being right at the front by the stage is a lot more important to me than the merch, so that is why I was wondering if it sells out quickly.

Also I may be wrong, but I don't think I can purchase the merch off of mikasounds because I live in the States, but maybe they have updated to sending stuff here.