Aussies- Ask Mika A Question!!

Jolene

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://music.ninemsn.com.au/feedback.aspx?formid=2378

Hi Guys! Just found a section on Mika on ninemsn music- your chance to ask him a question in a video interview while he is here in Oz!

Let's make sure we get some interesting ones in!

Posted this on the Aussie thread for you...thanks Jolene!! Well spotted!

Ugh. I never know what to say to those things. Like those "if you could ask such and such one question what would it be?" things. Like I have any idea! "How's the weather?" That's about as deep as I'd get. :roftl:

HAHAHAHHA RBSKY, ... but you'd be asking him about how the weather is in Sydney ????!!!!:roftl:

HAHAHAHHA RBSKY, ... but you'd be asking him about how the weather is in Sydney ????!!!!:roftl:

Oh yeah, that's about the extent of it. I finally get to meet Mika, and we stand there in silence, me nodding my head (for no reason) with a look of intent on my face..... and then I merely say "So.... ah... how's the weather?" :roftl:

Oh yeah, that's about the extent of it. I finally get to meet Mika, and we stand there in silence, me nodding my head (for no reason) with a look of intent on my face..... and then I merely say "So.... ah... how's the weather?" :roftl:

:biggrin2: Yeah ... as I said before ... I got to the site ... & then I just didn't know what to ask !! I mean ... a couple of weeks ago, on one of those things, I asked him when he might come to OZ ... but , no need for that anymore !! So ........:blink: :blink:

I did mine yesterday- I said something about how he seems to enjoy doing interviews and did he realise MFC members around the world are using his laugh as a ringtone/ sms alert!! I don't know if that question will be used, but it would be funny to see the answer!!

I did mine yesterday- I said something about how he seems to enjoy doing interviews and did he realise MFC members around the world are using his laugh as a ringtone/ sms alert!! I don't know if that question will be used, but it would be funny to see the answer!!

Great Question Jolene !!! I wonder why the page comes up error when I try to submit mine ???!!!:thumbdown:

i asked mine

i couldnt think of any that was amusing to me at the time lol so i said 'if you could have a dinner party with any amount of people living or dead - who would they be and why?'

well.. it was either that or 'would you ever do a nudie run for the MFC fan girls' lol

i asked mine

i couldnt think of any that was amusing to me at the time lol so i said 'if you could have a dinner party with any amount of people living or dead - who would they be and why?'

well.. it was either that or 'would you ever do a nudie run for the MFC fan girls' lol

GREAT QUESTION(S) !!! Hey flyingpurplehippos ... we have almost the same signature !!:biggrin2:

hehehe how increadibly awesome that is =D

and thank you =D haha i really should have also asked the 2nd question ^.^ i think his reaction would be '-shock horror!- -seductive voice- well.. wouldnt you like to know -wink-'

well i can dream cant i?

haha

ABSOLUTELY !!!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :naughty: