Concert Dressup?

cloud

Would any of you guys and gals that are going to the USA gigs be willing to dress up for Mika? I wonder if he has anything planned for us USA fans as far as dressing up in costume goes.. I asked Luke to find out for me but he hasn't replied yet.. Just wondering with anticipation.. I would definately do it!! :naughty:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dunno, but it would be neat to find out! I have actually planned my outfit already, although it isn't a costume. Here's a picture:

CUTE!!!!! And you have suspenders!!!!!:thumb_yello:

I dunno, but it would be neat to find out! I have actually planned my outfit already, although it isn't a costume. Here's a picture:

I Like!!!:thumb_yello:

My outfit (in my imagination) looks more like this....

idols.gif&usg=AFrqEzf-O6w8Z8jEOY_hDtWoFDDZdDSO9Q

what do you think of 2 different eyelid colours? I think it looks a bit :boxed:

p1010471cp7.jpg

im trying to send you a message to your myspace and i cant.. i want you to see my friends make up.. its cool. i'll try again..

im trying to send you a message to your myspace and i cant.. i want you to see my friends make up.. its cool. i'll try again..

I got it! but I answered you that I can't open the link :blink:

my sister and i are totaly dressing up as lollipop girls! we have these two pink dresses that we found at a thrift shop a couple months ago that we had no use for but just had to buy. it a good thing we did cuz they are pretty much the exact dress that lollipop girl is wearing. too bad we both have brown hair. oh well.

I was going to make my own shirt, but then I figured that I suck at everything crafty and just decided to go all out colorful. It's nothing special...

I bought a shirt today that I'm going to wear:

f_shirtm_d4477bf.png

This necklace but yellow:

f_necklacem_ac159d2.jpg

and I also got some of that fluorescent pink and yellow jewelry beaded bracelets, a pink headband and some yellow star earrings.

I found some shiny pink shoes that I fell in love with but they were $40 and for something that I would probably only wear once, that was way too much.

I'm going to wear some funky makeup and curl my hair. I'm probably going to sew some rainbow fabric behind the rips in a pair of pants that I have and voila.

I was going to make my own shirt, but then I figured that I suck at everything crafty and just decided to go all out colorful. It's nothing special...

f_shirtm_d4477bf.png

f_necklacem_ac159d2.jpg

and I also got some of that fluorescent pink and yellow jewelry beaded bracelets, a pink headband and some yellow star earrings.

I found some shiny pink shoes that I fell in love with but they were $40 and for something that I would probably only wear once, that was way too much.

I'm going to wear some funky makeup and curl my hair. I'm probably going to sew some rainbow fabric behind the rips in a pair of pants that I have and voila.

That shirt is SO cute!! The rest of your outfit sounds really adorable as well!

f_shirtm_d4477bf.png

f_necklacem_ac159d2.jpg

ooooohhh i like that blouse!:thumb_yello: