Does everyone h8 chris moyles?

Steph

DJ Russell Brand once asked his listeners to find out where a certain person, who had written something really nasty about him, lived and then throw stones at his window or something along those lines. Bit harsh but some of his listeners are loyal. I think if we don't like CM then boycott his show and tune to Radio 2 where they are pretty much head to head in the ratings...

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aargh.... Chris Moyles

I haven't listened since he did the Mika 'I get my inspirtation from chimpmunks' and 'I have knees made of lebar' impersonation....

He's allowed an opinion on the music, fair enough, but there's no need to make fun of Mika.

i don't know at all who that chris something is, but i know one thing : we should let that guy say what he wants to say. It is not our job to tell him how he should speak of mika. If he doesn't like it he's got the right to tell it. :blink:

I agree with Steph, one letter lots of signatures. That probably has more meaning than lots of little messages. Who should write the letter?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm now who do we know is cuttingly clever with words and can write insults but make it look like it's a good thing - and possibly word it all to a catchy tune (sure to be a no1! - nowt like moyles having to actually play his own humiliation! lol) - suggestions? anyone?:roftl:

It will be pleasure!

Like this or Mika to be singing?

134.jpgchrismoylesPA_228x302.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... noo thats just fine thank you - *droolll*

:wub2: :wub2: just a shame about the hideous ugly wart thing growing out of the bottom of Mika's microphone:blink:

i have to be fairly careful how we phrase the words as we want to refer to the mikafanclub .com and knowing chris he will read it out on air...so we want other listeners to maybe become new members here

sl it needs to be well written , critizising but not slagging off

anyone wants lines included that would be cool....

i have to be fairly careful how we phrase the words as we want to refer to the mikafanclub .com and knowing chris he will read it out on air...so we want other listeners to maybe become new members here

Fine with us! Why would we slag him off??!!!

We are bigger people, wouldn't come down to his level! Wright?! *winks*

Count on me!!!

great, anything you want to let him know on the subject? i want everyone to have a say in this and make it powerful enough to be noticed...who knows it might change Cris's attitude towards Mika

Would you count me in 2 please steph?

And yes yr rite he will prob say something about this on air and make a joke of it, that would be so typical of him!

Would you count me in 2 please steph?

And yes yr rite he will prob say something about this on air and make a joke of it, that would be so typical of him!

great, anything you want to say,have included?