Flipflops in Cartoon Motion!

Blue

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

EnFa-I'm asking the same question myself as well. I don't know if it's just my luck or what, but I never seem to be able to find anything interesting and mika-ish.

We are doomed to walk in the shadow of other people Mikaish luck.. :thumbdown:

• 2 weeks later...
Ahhh... cool pics of cool stuff! :mf_rosetinted:

Keep posting, keep posting! :thumb_yello:

Konijntje, yesterday I was in Utrecht again. When I walked over the Oudegracht I saw a girl with 'your' shoes. She had a red one on her left foot and a green one on her right foot. That looked very cool! :biggrin2:

Hey, I was going to do that! (mix and match with the shoes I mean)

:sneaky2:

• 2 weeks later...

I was driving around a little yesterday and drove past this building that's going to be torn down. I thought it looked so bizarre these colourful circles (reminded me of Mika's artwork) on this tattered old building. So I had to take a quick photo.

whatthehell.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Ah, European shops have the coolest clothes! *jealousy*

25 pounds for a t-shirt? What the hell? Isn't that incredibly expensive?

For me it is! Damn, its a lot of money! I hope Ill find more tees similar to these, just what Ive been looking for! I found some in Italy.. Like, 5 of them. The only nice clothing I saw in their shops :naughty:

For me it is! Damn, its a lot of money! I hope Ill find more tees similar to these, just what Ive been looking for! I found some in Italy.. Like, 5 of them. The only nice clothing I saw in their shops :naughty:

In US dollars, that 1 t-shirt would cost $51 dollars! That is insane! I can buy 4 t-shirts for that.

Wow, I love the T-shirts! But they are quite expensive indeed... :sad:

Yesterday I went to a few of my favourite cheap shops where they sell random colourful thingies and this pile of stuff is what I got:

rainbowstuff.jpg

Pillow cases, necklaces, bracelets and little notebooks (- but what to do with 10 little notebooks? :naughty: ).

Yay! I went to the city today, and I found a t-shirt, which looks a lot like those from that page! And it was only £5 !!! .. And the quality is great :naughty:

The colours looks much better in real light

• 2 weeks later...
Are you sure it wasn't you I saw in Utrecht? :naughty:

Pretty sure, I haven't been in Utrecht for YEARS now. Hmm, I guess that's really my loss. I used to love it there, and apparently there's lots of Mika-like stuff they sell there! :biggrin2: