The Romanian Thread

crina

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i think it's not that bad really:biggrin2:

there used to be a lot less:naughty:

plus, there are plenty of fans out there that haven't heard about this place, so it is our duty to spread the mika love

well, the romanian fans that aren't subscribe yet on this thread, please do , to refresh the list and to see if there are new members here.

how's everybody?

Hi,Crina! I'm happy!I missed you !!!I've got a 9 at romanian at oral examination !!!!:biggrin2:

• 3 weeks later...
This Picture Is From Easter Time This Year. A Recent Picture Can't Attached It

Uff! Why can't I never see the pictures?!! It drives me crazy. I have to give the link to a friend who copyes them and them sends them back to me so I drive her crazy to:naughty: . Oh well:biggrin2:

Guest Ssnakey

guys, how can we promote mika in romania? :( I tried to mke some threads on some popular forums but the Romanians just seem to listen only to ****s like RBD or Th.

What should we do?

hy girls . i was missing this place. i was on vacation with my family. try to post some pics here. i saw that are new mwmbers from romania. please, post here to refresh the list.

congratulations vanessa . i'm happy for you.

• 3 weeks later...

girlsssssssssssss? were are you? we must do something to bring mika in romania. we have to. but seems that in our country if you ask someone about mika get something like this: mika who? we have to do something. some way to promote him. i don't know. maybe we have to contact his team. girls do you have any ideas?

here's me! so... im romanian number what?

i guess i should say smth about me... my name is Boris, im almost 19, i finished highschool this year. btw, i live in timisoara... i love mika, of course, and im glad that im here and that there is a romanian thread!

lately they have been promoting Relax on radio21, and i think its in the top5 in Romanian Top 100. http://www.rt100.ro

here's me! so... im romanian number what?

i guess i should say smth about me... my name is Boris, im almost 19, i finished highschool this year. btw, i live in timisoara... i love mika, of course, and im glad that im here and that there is a romanian thread!

lately they have been promoting Relax on radio21, and i think its in the top5 in Romanian Top 100. http://www.rt100.ro

no seruuuuus :biggrin2:

n-ai vazut ce sudoare bagam in voting thread sa primeasca omu voturi aici? http://www.rt100.ro/userTop100.html

apropo,l-ai votat frumos?

:D :D da am votat:D am si vazut ca toate 3 is la rand in visitors top ten

puse asa cu tact :lol3:

Ma si mir ca a reintrat Love today in top

cu toate ca am senzatia ca alea is singurele 100 de melodii care se difuzeaza si daca unu difuzeaza odata Love today jap e in top :lol3:

Myspace n-ai? ca e ceva gen "comes with the teritory" aici,toti is fac

puse asa cu tact :lol3:

Ma si mir ca a reintrat Love today in top

cu toate ca am senzatia ca alea is singurele 100 de melodii care se difuzeaza si daca unu difuzeaza odata Love today jap e in top :lol3:

Myspace n-ai? ca e ceva gen "comes with the teritory" aici,toti is fac

hmm... nu am myspace, am Y!360. myspace mi se pare prea complicat... deci: 360.yahoo.com/boris_fugly