The Romanian Thread

crina

it seems no one else from my country loves mika. and we are 22 millions. so silly people to say nicelly. but if will ever be one join this thread.

anyway, i don't feel lonelly here cause everybody is so friendly and i'm like in a big family . thank you all.

it seems that my try got a feed back. thanks romanian fellows mika's fans.

CRINA ROMANIAN #1

HUNNYANGEL HONOURARY MEMBER #1

MAD ABOUT MIKA ROMANIAN #2

VANESSA ROMANIAN #3

IOANA ROMANIAN #4

ANNIE ROMANIAN #5

JULEY ROMANIAN #6

Ssnakey romanian #7

ERISED_X ROMANIAN #8

PAPUCUROZ ROMANIAN #9

SUGAR_DEPRAVED #10

AMICA # 11

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome to romanian thread. i was starting to wonder if romanians are deaf. i'm glad that i'm not the only one. i'm waiting for vanesa too. she's from romania too. i'm from focsani.

i was making a mika thread on romanian forum at roportal, but wasn't too much activity. anyway, i'm happy that mika gets new more fans.

this is a brillian idea. well i'm romanian #1 and you can be honourary member #1

then is mad about mika_89 romanian #2 .

and i knoew that is vanesa, romanian # 3 if she wants.

lol! this will be so fun!! maybe put the list in your first post of the thread so people can see more clearly!! lol thank you!

I ALLREADY DID IT. I'M WAITING FOR SOME MORE TO JOIN US.

first, i think i should introduce myself. i'm 29 years old and i'm a 2 degrees teacher. i mean i canteach also fro kindergarden and for primary school too.now i'm at kindergarden. i have a 3 years old girl and QUEEN is love of my life. i was waiting for many years for someone like mika to appear on the stage of international music and now the miracle happened. he's just like a dream come true. i just have seen the live gig from milano on youtube. i download it and it was so beautiful. i just hope that someday he will come to romania as well. till then i send him the card for his birthday. a little piece from romania. hope he'll enjoy his international gift. many of us was engaged in this project.

have you been at one of his concerts?

unfortunatley not :(

i'm a 16 year old girl who lives in england with my mum, dad and brother. i've finally finished school and sitting GCSE exams that are not only hard and time consuming but boring!! lol, i'd like to be a marine biologist when i'm older and want to live in a hotter country than england coz right now i'm freezing!!

when i first heard mika on the radio i was like, this is really random and weird so i spose that's why i fell in love coz i'm a bit of both and really crazy!! i like queen too i like most of their songs.

it's a very hard job to be a marine biologist, but it's very beautiful. to explore the seas and the oceans is an enjoy but also can be dangerouse. i know haw hard exams are. those were making so nervouse to me. so much to learn and in a short period of time, but you have to pass them so you could became what you want.

i have a sister of your age and she loves mika too.

i could invite you in my country, cause now here are 30 degree celsius. it's so hot and the sun is like burning. i assume that you are living in the north part of england, thats why is cold at you. but how can it be. i know that england have soft temperatures this time at year even if the weather is rather raining and mourning. i hope i writte correctly, so you can understand me what i wanna say.

course i can understand!! i would soo love to be where you are now!!

i'm in the south eastish area of england in a county essex (http://www.enjoyengland.com/searchresults.aspx?searchparam=colchester)

i've wanted to be a marine biologist since i was 5/6 years old so to change paths now would be crazy! i have two dogs, fish and hamster, which is fun and when the exams are over, i am going to celebrate either with them or i'll go out and leave them to peace!! lol

I Advise You To Celebrate With Other Mika Fans If You Know Them And If They Live Near You On Mika's Music Of Course. Guess It Would Be Fun. You'll Have A Long Summer In Front Of You Yo Do Whatever You Want.

well, after school is over i'm staying home for 2 month and i plan to go to the seaside. we have a sea and beaches in romania, so i'm going with my family, then a few days at mountains and that's it. my husband is working all summer he has only 20 days off , so we can't do too much.

and, i was to forgett. i'll be here, on forums , of course.

lol! sorry if it's taking time to reply, i'm talking to parrents and tring on new clothes and it's all a bit crazy!!!!

that's good you're going to the beach, i'm going to turkey in july with the folks here for two weeks... it's annoying when you can't get much time with family coz of work, my dad's the same :(

don't worry, i do many things while ostingt. my girl wake up and now she wanna eat and so. i have never been un turkey, but i know it's a beautiful location. many things to visit and to see.

I Wanted O Atach Some Pics But It Doesn't Work. I Don't Know What It Is. I'll Try. I'm Very Proud Of Er You Know. Just Like Any Other Mom. I Wanna Ask You, What Relative Are You With Romania ?

Don`t worry,it`s not that there aren`t any fans ,it`s just that they haven`t found the site yet...but soon!very soon! You can`t not love Mika,and he has a solid fanbase here too,I mean just about 10 of my friends are big fans . I`d multiply that with a at least 1000 :D

well i'm not quite sure... it was in my dad's side... something like his great (X8?) grand dad married a romianian girl... and here i am today! lol i think it's something like that not sure though!

i'm sure your girl is very beautiful, and it's quite right that you are pruod of her!!