Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary-Help!!

Akim

Have you heard about this?

Mika fans needed for channel 4 documentary

We are looking for some die-hard Mika fans to take part in a new music documentary for Channel 4. It would involve traveling to a Mika gig in June, allowing a camera crew to document your journey and reactions to watching them play live in an intimate venue. Anyone interested must live in the UK and be over the age of 18. Please contact vodafone.tba@endemoluk.com leaving a name, address and contact number as well as a recent photo

Well, I’m in a dilemma:

My friends dropped out!! I would ask my sister, she knows of Mika (I play him at home all the time!) but she's into R&B and clubbing!! I'm in a dilemma...

I don't know anyone else who is as into Mika as me that can go with me....Will you….HELP!!

I’m booked to go on Wednesday 6th June 2007 10:00am

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... Something tells me you won't need help for too long !! I'm pretty sure a lot of people here will not be bothered with replacing your friend for this one :wink2: I would if i could :biggrin2:

I may have found someone, but I have to wait for confirmation- I really, really just have to do this!!! Thanks for your offer though...

Hellooooo Akim! Just got your other message, thanks. :biggrin2:

Will let you know for defo at lunchtime, it should be fine. x:biggrin2:

Thank you...thank you....thank you....Did I say thank you??? Don't worry it's noooo pressure at all...but I really really would be grateful!!!