Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shall I move to braces lane aswell?:biggrin2:

I guess you're happy now:naughty: :naughty:

Okay my new address is Braces Lane 85

you'll find me there:mf_rosetinted:

:yay:

*runs to study*

wooo!!!! map is now on my computer!! i just have to upload it now, and you can all see it!

I swear i told you i could do it from my scanner... oh well...

Make sure you upload the drawing of your house (please put your name and Mikaville address at the bottom). Have fun!:thumb_yello:

sorry! im not completely and utterly technologically inept, i cnt work out how to upload it from my crackpot and rather pissy computer, and before you all try to tell me how, let me tell you that it is not your averge computer. my brother built it when he was 11 and almoast entirely from rubber bands. all the pograms and custom made by him, and so very spastic. i'm gonna get magickitten91 to do it, and will see her at school tomorrow! sorry for ineptitude...looks like computer genuisses dont run in the family...

sorry! im not completely and utterly technologically inept, i cnt work out how to upload it from my crackpot and rather pissy computer, and before you all try to tell me how, let me tell you that it is not your averge computer. my brother built it when he was 11 and almoast entirely from rubber bands. all the pograms and custom made by him, and so very spastic. i'm gonna get magickitten91 to do it, and will see her at school tomorrow! sorry for ineptitude...looks like computer genuisses dont run in the family...

i would like to see that computer:naughty: rubber bands:blink:

So my help wasn't that good then...but it was a good try:biggrin2:

Hello...I was just talking to 1kiwiabroad and saying I'd like to move here, because I don't have any siblings and in Mikaville everyone's family. She suggested I should move to Grace Kelly avenue, so I will! Hello new neighbours, friends and family! If it's possible, I'd like to live on #11!