Mika- Music helped me read and write again

MIKA: 'MUSIC HELPED ME TO READ AND WRITE AGAIN'

Pop star MIKA credits music for helping him to read and write again after a troubled childhood. The singer moved from a war-torn Beirut to London, England when he was a child, and his education soon began to suffer. The Grace Kelly hitmaker says, "A hard time at school early on in London led me to forget how to read and write. But music helped me."

From Contactusic.com

Can someone point out exactly where Mika said Music helped him read and write again? Haha gotta love 'journalists'. I know it's a small error but how long before Mika quotes are totally completely taken wrong. "I love Ice cream" will translate to Mika- "I have bought an island and I'm going to cover it in ice-cream so I will always be surrounded by my favourite thing of all time"

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MIKA: 'MUSIC HELPED ME TO READ AND WRITE AGAIN'

Can someone point out exactly where Mika said Music helped him read and write again? Haha gotta love 'journalists'. I know it's a small error but how long before Mika quotes are totally completely taken wrong. "I love Ice cream" will translate to Mika- "I have bought an island and I'm going to cover it in ice-cream so I will always be surrounded by my favourite thing of all time"

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: