The Romanian Thread

crina

ok so those are the only pics I could upload...seems they have some issues with size :bleh:

anyway,hope you enjoy. the first one was taken during trainig,and the second one ,at the nationals in spring . Don`t mind the blonde wonder over there , it`s the only one I could upload.

I`m gonna edit it later if I can

nice pics ioana. good luck with your competitions.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!

I'm Ana and I'm also a romanian Mika fan, so count me in too!:biggrin2:

I'm from Teleorman county and I've first heard about Mika a few months ago.

I can't write more now, 'cause I have to go, but I promise I'll be back!:roftl:

heya!

see,we`re growing! welcome here!:biggrin2:

Hello!

I'm Ana and I'm also a romanian Mika fan, so count me in too!:biggrin2:

I'm from Teleorman county and I've first heard about Mika a few months ago.

I can't write more now, 'cause I have to go, but I promise I'll be back!:roftl:

welcome. it seems that more romanians wake up. good job fellows. annie, romanian #5

hey! what do you mean nobody in romania loves him? i'm gone for a few a couple of days and all of the sudden i become nobody? ntz ntz ntz. glumesc, bineinteles:bleh:

count me in!

then you participate at contests. won medals? any funny story happened?

there are lots of them...from forgetting to go down to swim ,from goggles and caps falling in the middle of the swim :lol3:

and well,teher are all those idiotic things we do duringe the meets...at times chose not to sleep anymore :lol3:

well i'm not really allowed to... you know (i'll change my avatar thingy!)

I UNDERSTAND . THANK YOU FOR CHANCHING YOUR AVATAR. WE CAN SEE YOU NOW. I LOVE PETS, BUT I LIVE IN AN APARTMENT SO I CAN'T HAVE PETS. MAYBE FISH IF MY GIRL WOULD LOVE TO HAVE. RIGHT NOW IS TOO LITTLE TO TAKE CARE OF A PET.

hey! what do you mean nobody in romania loves him? i'm gone for a few a couple of days and all of the sudden i become nobody? ntz ntz ntz. glumesc, bineinteles:bleh:

count me in!

I WAS WAITING FOR YOU. JULEY ROMANIAN # 6. C'MON, LET'S SHOW THAT WE LOVE MIKA TOO . IS ANYONE OF YOU MAKE THE MIKA'S BIRTHDAY CARD AND I MEANT JULEY AND HONEYANGEL WHO ARE OLD ON THIS FORUM. THE REST OF YOU CAN MAKE AN BIRTHDAY CARD ONLY BY COMPUTER AND MAIL TO AVOCA BECAUSE TIME IS TOO SHORT TO MAKE ONE AND SEND IT BY AIR MAIL. . IS A THREAD ABOUT MIKA'S BIRTHDAY CARD . THE DEAD LINE IS MAY THE 30TH.

DO THIS CARD, SO MIKA SEE THAT ARE MORE ROMANIAN FANS AND MAYBE HE WILL COME IN ROMANIA SOME DAY.

neah:tears:....haven't had the time...i've got sooooo many exams, i barely have time to sleep, let alone make a birthday card...i wanted to draw his portrait and glue dried flowers and all sorts of stuff and make a pretty collage and paint him a mika-stile yellow umbrella cause i have one and i think it's brilliant and i never miss the chance to go out and show it off, but alas! no time, or money for that matter :crybaby: ...maybe i'll try to make a card and scan it but i don't know if i'll be able to, still have two really big exams and a few test papers:sad: :sad: ...if only his birthday was in august...:emot-sad:

what about you? did you make/send yours?
I MAKE MINE AND SEND IT BY AIR MAIL. OH, YOU CAN ASK AVOCA. JUST WRITTE SOME WORDS TO HIM AND E-MAIL IT TO HER . SHE WILL PRINT IT AND ATTACHED TO THE CARDS BOOK. TRY .

neah:tears:....haven't had the time...i've got sooooo many exams, i barely have time to sleep, let alone make a birthday card...i wanted to draw his portrait and glue dried flowers and all sorts of stuff and make a pretty collage and paint him a mika-stile yellow umbrella cause i have one and i think it's brilliant and i never miss the chance to go out and show it off, but alas! no time, or money for that matter :crybaby: ...maybe i'll try to make a card and scan it but i don't know if i'll be able to, still have two really big exams and a few test papers:sad: :sad: ...if only his birthday was in august...:emot-sad:

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR EXAMS. EXAMS COME FIRST . HIS B-DAY IS IN AUGUST BUT AVOCA TRY TO GET AS MANY AS POSSIBLE AND THEM MAKE LIKE A BOOK OF THOSE AND GIVE IT TO HIM AT ONE OF HIS GIGS IN AUGUST. THIS TAKE TIMES.

aa...meant wasn't in august...i'm very light-headed these days...must be the heat:bleh: yeah...i saw how much work sivan had to do for the scrapbook, don't know how she managed. but it makes her effort and avoca's that much more amazing!

i'll see what i can do...it'll take me hours just to figure out what to say

aa...meant wasn't in august...i'm very light-headed these days...must be the heat:bleh: yeah...i saw how much work sivan had to do for the scrapbook, don't know how she managed. but it makes her effort and avoca's that much more amazing!

i'll see what i can do...it'll take me hours just to figure out what to say

WELL, I TRY TO AVID STEREOTIPS LIKE I LOVE YOU MIKA AND I WRITE HIM WISHES FOR HIS BIRTHDAY JUST LIKE FOR ANY OTHER HUMAN BEIGN . TO HAVE A SUNNY DAY, A HAPPY ANIVERSARY, TO TAKE CARE OF HIM AND GIVE US MORE OF HIS TALENT AND MUSIC, STUFF LIKE THIS. I ALSO PUT PHOTOES WITH ME AND MY FAMILY. IT ENDED UP LIKE A SMALL BOOK ITSELF, CAUSE I MADE IT FROM 6 COLOURESD PAGES, LIKE AN RAINBOW. HOPE HE WILL LIKE IT.

Well Girls I Have To Go Now. My Husbant Is Like Can You Please Let Me Do My Job On Pc ? I Have Work To Do. So, See You Tomorrow And Maybe With More New Romanian Fans. Good Night Everybody.

juley i'm proud of you that managed to make a card for mika even for e-mail. good job honey. now, he will have 2 from romania. i'm so excited to see the final mini book made of all cards.

oh, and vanesswa we are waiting for you to submit to our thread too. glad you managed to activate your account.

I UNDERSTAND . THANK YOU FOR CHANCHING YOUR AVATAR. WE CAN SEE YOU NOW. I LOVE PETS, BUT I LIVE IN AN APARTMENT SO I CAN'T HAVE PETS. MAYBE FISH IF MY GIRL WOULD LOVE TO HAVE. RIGHT NOW IS TOO LITTLE TO TAKE CARE OF A PET.

lol, they weren't my pets!! i was working at an animal sancturay and they were fox cubs!! lol, i do hove dogs, hamsters and fish though!!!.

i'm sure your little girl would love to look after fish!!

Guest Ssnakey

hey, hey...wait! i'm from romania too...from bacau, to be more exact. Finally, I've found the romanian topic! Halelujah! I want to join:D

hey, hey...wait! i'm from romania too...from bacau, to be more exact. Finally, I've found the romanian topic! Halelujah! I want to join:D

welcome " home" . ssnakey romanian #7. wow it's good we are growing. i'm from focsani. close to you.

girls i just found on youtube.com some new mika 's songs. i don't know if you heard it before , but for me are absolutley new and beautiful.

these are the names. search like this cause it's hard to give you the link for everyone of it.

mika- i'm falling

mika - loverboy

mika - intoxicated

mika - sally

mika - overrated

mika - instant martyr

mika - you made me

mika - sattelite

just this till now. i keep searching.

de curand am facut un forum mika in limba romana...e cam gol (nu stiu de ce nu ma mir) http://z4.invisionfree.com/Mika_Romania-asta e. Poate mai vorbim si acolo...:D

si eu am facut un forum in romaneste pentru mika pe roportal . de asemenea gol. cred ca romanii nu l-au descoperit inca pe mika. nu prea l-am vazut prin revistele de profil. ici colo 2, 3 articole mici.