Presenting , La Jared Leto !!!

mikas_gal07

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a big fan of his music but his performance in requiem for a dream.. was simply..incredible.:thumb_yello: . it is one of the movie that had a great impact on me..

Requiem for a dream is awesome i agree !! its the first film i saw him in and discovered 30stm :thumb_yello:

ioana :-

i knew you would enjoy bezzie :das: ... you also know im no good at languages :roftl:

tis all in the toungue :roftl:

I was blocking it for sanity purposes :roftl:

:roftl: ... i must be short tongued ! :roftl: Le is much more effort than La :roftl: did i get that right ?? :naughty:

well i have currently fell in love with song today as i was bought the album for my bday by ma man :wub2: ... does this do your sanity any better ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auSzvi_JSdE

... i must be short tongued ! :roftl: Le is much more effort than La :roftl: did i get that right ?? :naughty:

well i have currently fell in love with song today as i was bought the album for my bday ... does this do your sanity any better ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auSzvi_JSdE

Please stop :mf_rosetinted:

u must be LaLALeLeeeee :roftl:

oh u got the album...wonder who could have bought it

30_Seconds_To_Mars_on_TRL_Italy__2_.jpg

Oh this is just bad....

I really like his band.

I like his acting in some movies.. like Requiem for a Dream and Chapter 27..

And I loved him in My So-Called Life. :naughty:

He looks like a girl now. :wub2:

30_Seconds_To_Mars_on_TRL_Italy_-1.jpg

30_Seconds_To_Mars_on_TRL_Italy__2_.jpg

hi diana ! :wub2:

omg i didnt even know he was in my so called life ?? LOL! :naughty:

hes stunning , i love requime for a dream , is one of my fav's ! ... i just bought lord of war with him in but havent seen it all yet , i got told off for drooling :naughty:

Please stop

u must be LaLALeLeeeee :roftl:

oh u got the album...wonder who could have bought it

Oh this is just bad....

:roftl:

my mum got me the album of course ! :shocked::roftl: .... kidding , she doesnt go past much more than elvis presley!

ok is this better ?? :naughty:

im loving this from 2 mins 38

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

my mum got me the album of course ! :shocked::roftl: .... kidding , she doesnt go past much more than elvis presley!

ok is this better ?? :naughty:

im loving this from 2 mins 38

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Your mom has a great accent :naughty:

oh no,not that video! :mf_lustslow:

hi diana ! :wub2:

omg i didnt even know he was in my so called life ?? LOL! :naughty:

hes stunning , i love requime for a dream , is one of my fav's ! ... i just bought lord of war with him in but havent seen it all yet , i got told off for drooling :naughty:

Hola Miss!

Yess he was! Jordan Catalano!!

Requiem for a Dream is absolutely fantastic. Amazing cast, they're all just brilliant.

Lord of War is a good one too! I loved the bit where he flipped the French flag (or whatever it was) to make it a Dutch one. :wub2:

I really love it.. but I have a soft spot for ladyboys

Here's some pictures I love. Brilliant photoshoot.

0002eapx.jpg

0002f90p.jpg

0002gyrh.jpg

wow there great !! ... he looks so arty ! .. i especially like the blindfolded one and the last one :mf_lustslow::naughty: ive never seen them before ! :thumb_yello:

wow there great !! ... he looks so arty ! .. i especially like the blindfolded one and the last one :mf_lustslow::naughty: ive never seen them before ! :thumb_yello:

They're very recent!

Glad you like them. Everyone on the Dutch 30STM board went "eugh, why did they make such a beautiful man look so ugly."

They don't get it!

Hola Miss!

Yess he was! Jordan Catalano!!

Requiem for a Dream is absolutely fantastic. Amazing cast, they're all just brilliant.

Lord of War is a good one too! I loved the bit where he flipped the French flag (or whatever it was) to make it a Dutch one. :wub2:

oohhhh yeah i remember now ! he was so young in that huh ? :)

awww i havent seen it all yet :( i will look out for that bit :thumb_yello:

is there a 30stm forum then ? i love the pics , there awesome!

x

oohhhh yeah i remember now ! he was so young in that huh ? :)

awww i havent seen it all yet :( i will look out for that bit :thumb_yello:

is there a 30stm forum then ? i love the pics , there awesome!

x

Yeah he was. Very cute though. :wub2:

There is an official board which is huge and everyone is extremely unfriendly, I don't post there.

There's a Dutch 30STM board that I used to moderate (I don't anymore cuz I couldn't be arsed) which I still post on.. People there are nice.

Check this out, Jared hitting a fan in the face with his mic for grabbing his balls. :naughty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKS1KKf5Wzc

Yeah he was. Very cute though. :wub2:

There is an official board which is huge and everyone is extremely unfriendly, I don't post there.

There's a Dutch 30STM board that I used to moderate (I don't anymore cuz I couldn't be arsed) which I still post on.. People there are nice.

Check this out, Jared hitting a fan in the face with his mic for grabbing his balls. :naughty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKS1KKf5Wzc

whahahahaa! he did that in birmingham i think ! hit someone coz they stuck there fingers down his throat when he stage dived :shocked: .... so he smacked them with his microphone, they shouldnt have done it then ! :roftl: ... tia needs to be in here shes a massive fan ! i think she was there when it happened! :naughty: i would go on the dutch forum but i know little apart from english :naughty: