SCAM Dont use http://www.londonticketshop.co.uk/

jengafer

Poor Tia is having a nightmare with this company. They are tickets touts, loads of ppl have complained about them cause they didnt get their tickets or a refund.

Can anyone bring down their site:sneaky2:

Or maybe set up a new 'warning' site using SEO to make it appear next to it in google results.

How can they get away with it:shocked: isnt it illegal, I really think the internet should have police.

Does anyone have any advice for poor Tia, it is so unfair!:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope there is some way to bring their site down. You girls need to get yourselves over to ebay, all is not lost:thumb_yello:

i have to leave for birm on thursday..

i was doing birm thur and fri and then traveling to donny with bexx and rose

you could email the seller b4 bidding to make sure they can send the tickets to one of the mfcers that live in donnie and are going that night? Then they can bring them to the venue, just make sure the seller has the tickets in hand!!

You are not stupid Tia, the site looked toally legit, has sara got her tickets?

you could email the seller b4 bidding to make sure they can send the tickets to one of the mfcers that live in donnie and are going that night? Then they can bring them to the venue, just make sure the seller has the tickets in hand!!

You are not stupid Tia, the site looked toally legit, has sara got her tickets?

no we'v just been on the fone trying to figure out wot to do!!!!!!

Bollocks. What are we gonna do hun? Is there anyone else that we know of on MFC that has bought tickets from these?

i dont know anyone else that have but mayb there is.

im kinda just staring at my screen in disbelief!!!!!

i feel sick!!!!

i dont know anyone else that have but mayb there is.

im kinda just staring at my screen in disbelief!!!!!

i feel sick!!!!

Awwww, hunni!!! Try not to worry for the moment babe. Let's see if we can try and find summat else out. x

Eek that sucks...how much did you pay?!?

I always do a google search for reviews about websites like this. I almost used londonticketshop.co.uk before until I read the reviews http://www.ciao.co.uk/londonticketshop_com__6220377

i cant bring myself to read them but thx anyway,i never even thought of checking them out. im just to trusting, im just a fool

I sent those links over to Tia this morning, when I was trying to help her contact them, there are more too. It has transpired that loads of people have been had, that is why I think someone on here should sabatage their site. it is just not nice. Horrid nasty peeps.

Have you checked the spare ticket thread?

I sent those links over to Tia this morning, when I was trying to help her contact them, there are more too. It has transpired that loads of people have been had, that is why I think someone on here should sabatage their site. it is just not nice. Horrid nasty peeps.

Have you checked the spare ticket thread?

Not lately but i did before i bought this ticket and nobody had a spare ticket for Donny. I don't believe it, i really don't. I was so happy when i bought my ticket and i've made plans etc, just like Tia. Poor Tia has made more arrangements with travel by the sounds of things. This is really bad. I dunno what we can do.

stay calm, it will be okay Tia!

That new thread seems almost too good to be true, what do yo u think sara?

Ebay is relaible as long as you check the sellers feedback and get your tickets sent to someone who lives in donnie

I have to get to work now, I really hope you girls sort it out, you must feel so low, at least you both have other concerts to go too. :biggrin2: