SCAM Dont use http://www.londonticketshop.co.uk/

jengafer

I got conned by this web site too paying way over £100 for my tickets, found out today and have mangaged to get some more off ebay, have cancelled the credit card payment too so will hopefully get my money back.

I will think twice before buying tickets online again!:thumbdown:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Tia, I wish I could help you!!!!!

This is absolutely sh**e!

I've just told my husband about it and it turns out that Londonticketshop is the same site that cost us about £1000 last year.

He bought 2 tickets for Celtic v Porto in the UEFA cup final in Seville. He paid for flights and accomodation for 2 people and the tickets never showed up. He didn't go because there was no point without the match tickets. They refunded his ticket money in the end (after a LOT of hassle), but said that the fact that he'd lost the flight and hotel money wasn't their problem. Apparently, he shouldn't have booked them until he received the tickets!!!!

Oh, Tia, I wish I could help you!!!!!

This is absolutely sh**e!

I've just told my husband about it and it turns out that Londonticketshop is the same site that cost us about £1000 last year.

He bought 2 tickets for Celtic v Porto in the UEFA cup final in Seville. He paid for flights and accomodation for 2 people and the tickets never showed up. He didn't go because there was no point without the match tickets. They refunded his ticket money in the end (after a LOT of hassle), but said that the fact that he'd lost the flight and hotel money wasn't their problem. Apparently, he shouldn't have booked them until he received the tickets!!!!

yikes!!!!:shocked:

im trying to get my money back but dont hold much hope:(

I've just read this and am absolutely amazed! I've seen Londonticketshop come up when I've looked for tickets before, but when I saw the prices they were asking for, decided to give them a miss - thankfully!

I can't begin to imagine how dissapointed you must be and I just wish there was something I could say or do to help....

Scamming b******s:sneaky2:

Whats happening sunshine?

well i looked at ebay but cos i leave thursday morning there is no hope there!!!

i spoke to bexx and she thinks i should go to donny anyway! im still unsure thou, just my luck for them not to b selling outside. so i may just pack to go and see how birm goes and how i feel. i really dont want to miss it but i really dont want to stand outside donny waiting Lol

ill sleep on it mayb!!!!

but i feel better, thx FD

I got conned by this web site too paying way over £100 for my tickets, found out today and have mangaged to get some more off ebay, have cancelled the credit card payment too so will hopefully get my money back.

I will think twice before buying tickets online again!:thumbdown:

im sorry to hear that this happened to you too:thumbdown:

The thieving bstards!

Pleased you are both getting sorted out in the end but you shouldn't have to go through all of this!!

You should contact Watchdog as they have had a few companies on about ticket fraud. Not sure if this one is part of it but the more publicity they get the more the less people will buy tickets form them!!!!

Jemma got swindled too over the vfestival tickets -remember?

Nobody is reliable and trustworthy anymore.

Good Luck girls!

xx

You won't believe this, but just now, an hour ago, the London Ticket Shop phoned me from a 'blocked' number and told me i would have my ticket between 9 and 1 tomorrow!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

They said they are sorry it is so late and they hope i have a good time at the Mika concert!!!! :blink:

You won't believe this, but just now, an hour ago, the London Ticket Shop phoned me from a 'blocked' number and told me i would have my ticket between 9 and 1 tomorrow!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

They said they are sorry it is so late and they hope i have a good time at the Mika concert!!!! :blink:

I wonder if they have contacted anyone else affected?

Maybe they have heard of our plans of destruction:sneaky2:

I think they are like touts if they get hold of the tickets they give them to you, you are just lucky I guess:biggrin2:

:shocked: :shocked:

Yeah......i dunno though guys.........when i answered the phone i was like 'UGH????? :shocked: :shocked: ' I really couldn't believe it. I wonder if someone's been on to them....

I wanted to ask Tia if she'd had a phonecall but she's in Brum atm and i don't have her number. She's got my home and mobile but i don't have hers.

I wonder if they have been reading this forum, searching for tickets to buy.... and saw the post, it wouldnt surprise me.

I wonder if they really will turn up, you have a back up anyway so its all good, Maybe fred needs your spare ticket

I think Tia has a ticket now, so maybe they did turn up, she has left now

I wonder if they have been reading this forum, searching for tickets to buy.... and saw the post, it wouldnt surprise me.

I wonder if they really will turn up, you have a back up anyway so its all good, Maybe fred needs your spare ticket

I think Tia has a ticket now, so maybe they did turn up, she has left now

Yeah....i was wondering if it actually WILL turn up aswell........we'll see :sneaky2:

I know RAK1 is waiting for a ticket, so i guess if i actually do get mine and hers hasn't arrived, she could have that one...? Dunno.........i just hope i actually CAN get a bloody ticket! Soddin' pain the arse it all is.

You've been an absolute angel with all your help for me and Tia - Thank you!!! :flowers2: :flowers2: :biggrin2:

Sara you are welcome, I cant stand thiefing gypo's :sneaky2: A concert is supposed to be all fun and frivilous not all hassley

Im still contemplating what to wear to Brighton,Maybe wonder woman, if i am going to look like a prat i want to look like a sexy one:roftl:

Sara you are welcome, I cant stand thiefing gypo's :sneaky2: A concert is supposed to be all fun and frivilous not all hassley

Im still contemplating what to wear to Brighton,Maybe wonder woman, if i am going to look like a prat i want to look like a sexy one:roftl:

:naughty: :naughty:

I dunno what i'm doing yet - looks like it's Mrs Claus for Donny, Little Bo Peep for Newcastle, and then i don't know!! lol!!!!!