SCAM Dont use http://www.londonticketshop.co.uk/

jengafer

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

stay calm, it will be okay Tia!

That new thread seems almost too good to be true, what do yo u think sara?

Ebay is relaible as long as you check the sellers feedback and get your tickets sent to someone who lives in donnie

I have to get to work now, I really hope you girls sort it out, you must feel so low, at least you both have other concerts to go too. :biggrin2:

jen i actually dont know wot i would have done without you today hun, thank you, u have helped so much!!!

and the funny thing is iv been messaging u on myspace for ages and never put u together on here... LOl hey i laughed!!!!

so which ones u dont have yet???

:boxed:

and thank god u got mine! atleast!

my donny one hun, jen found out this morning its a scam website. and then i found out sara bought one 2!!!

very xpensive tickets 2!!!!!

so i wont b going to donny afterall:( im f******* gutted:boxed:

jen i actually dont know wot i would have done without you today hun, thank you, u have helped so much!!!

and the funny thing is iv been messaging u on myspace for ages and never put u together on here... LOl hey i laughed!!!!

:naughty: LOL

Im not on here that much:shocked: except for recently I should be working really.

Even if you dont get to Donnie the other gigs will be wonderful and at least you will never make the same mistake again, buying fake tickets is like a rite of passage for all good and trusting groupies!!

*note to self* Always research potential ticket seller on google before buying.:sneaky2:

i can think of a few other words than damn rite now:boxed:

Im thinking on my feet what we can do ... mmmmmm

This is no consulation at all but every gig to , birmingham , glasgow etc there was been people with stacks up and down the queue selling , genuine they are too

I know its a risk .. Im just thinking aloud

stay calm, it will be okay Tia!

That new thread seems almost too good to be true, what do yo u think sara?

Ebay is relaible as long as you check the sellers feedback and get your tickets sent to someone who lives in donnie

I have to get to work now, I really hope you girls sort it out, you must feel so low, at least you both have other concerts to go too. :biggrin2:

Yeah - someone else is trying to have us by the looks of it. Twats! They must think we're thick!:thumbdown:

sorry to hear about your bad experiences.

There is very little we can do unfortunately, we cannot condone hacking, nor would that serve any purpose, but we can leave this thread online and hope that other people see it.

Another idea may be to compile a list of where you get your tickets from, and organise them by country etc... then we can all give reviews etc and in future, we will only book via the best rated ones.

Im thinking on my feet what we can do ... mmmmmm

This is no consulation at all but every gig to , birmingham , glasgow etc there was been people with stacks up and down the queue selling , genuine they are too

I know its a risk .. Im just thinking aloud

there is no hope, i just want to see mika i dont care about the money im so disappointed, its not fair:boxed:

sorry to hear about your bad experiences.

There is very little we can do unfortunately, we cannot condone hacking, nor would that serve any purpose, but we can leave this thread online and hope that other people see it.

Another idea may be to compile a list of where you get your tickets from, and organise them by country etc... then we can all give reviews etc and in future, we will only book via the best rated ones.

thats a good idea and i replied in the other thread, here is a copy

Sorry Deano, I dont mean actual hacking:blush-anim-cl: , but isnt there some way to get their site blocked, isnt it illegal to do what they do or does the Internet not have rules:blink:

I just hate to think they are going to keep taking peoples money for nothing, that is theft and people should be alerted to it. They are in the wrong:sneaky2:

Don't know what to say, feel so bad for you... BTW it seems that Seetickets.com is another company with quite a few not so good reviews and ratings on the internet. I hate this dodginess. :thumbdown:

I think Deanos suggestion is a good one.

there is no hope, i just want to see mika i dont care about the money im so disappointed, its not fair:boxed:

im so sorry!!!! :( THAT SUCKS BIG TIME!!!!!!

i hope we find a solution for u guys.... :boxed:

u gotta go!!!

Tia, i still have my Birmingham tickets for the 22nd, i haven't got everything, but have you received these ones from them ? if not, i will give you mine, instead of them staying in my hands me not going !! tell me ASAP so my sister can send them to you today for you to receive them tomorrow with the next day delivery service !!! And i said GIVE not SELL :wink2:

Tia, i still have my Birmingham tickets for the 22nd, i haven't got everything, but have you received these ones from them ? if not, i will give you mine, instead of them staying in my hands me not going !! tell me ASAP so my sister can send them to you today for you to receive them tomorrow with the next day delivery service !!! And i said GIVE not SELL :wink2:

awww yopp, iv only just stopped crying and uv started me off again:wink2:

Caz has actually just texted me to say that she has put her birm in the post for me:) so i get to see mika at birmingham, i just have to make up my mind if im going to buy another donny from somewhere!!!!

everyone here is so kind:wub2:

awww yopp, iv only just stopped crying and uv started me off again:wink2:

Caz has actually just texted me to say that she has put her birm in the post for me:) so i get to see mika at birmingham, i just have to make up my mind if im going to buy another donny from somewhere!!!!

everyone here is so kind:wub2:

isn't she going to birmingham anymore ??

Yay!!! Caz has bought me a ticket for Donny!!!!!! So i can go!!!!!

I love you Caz!!!!!! :wub2: :wub2: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Thanks hunni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwwww, Tia, are you going to buy another one?

YEAHHH im so glad yr going hun...

i dont know wot to do yet, iv a headache and cant seem to think, the day is a blur...

iv had a quick look on ebay but not alot there, im going to go 4 a walk and clear my head and have a think:)

Tia, I contacted these people earlier: http://www.ukecc.net/default.asp

They have a phone number for you to report what's happened. They were very helpful. Please do it, because the more peeps that do, the more chance of getting the site removed. :thumb_yello:

thx 4 the link sara:thumb_yello: will do that dont u worry. the thought of other ppl going though wot we have gone thou its awful!!!!