Radio 2 Music Club Live Presents...

Kata

Mika plays R2 Music Club at Indig02, along with The Hoosiers, James Blunt, Newton Faulkner, KT Tunstall, and more.

Please note: this concert is recorded on Wed 5 December and will be broadcast on Radio 2 on Sat 15 December.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic! One to one...hold on my friend's coming with me: Whats that saying: two's company, three's a crowd:sneaky2: :roftl:

ul have a great time, i saw tickets on ebay yesterday, damn winners who sell their tickets:sneaky2:

are u going to brixton on the 4th still? or where u i cant remember:blush-anim-cl:

ul have a great time, i saw tickets on ebay yesterday, damn winners who sell their tickets:sneaky2:

are u going to brixton on the 4th still? or where u i cant remember:blush-anim-cl:

I'm going to the 2nd of December at Brixton- I was preparing for it to be the last one of the year- but now I'm getting another chance! :thumb_yello:

Th O2 Arena is close to home, so I don't need to worry about getting home late and then trying to get into work the next day- which is why I wasn't going to Hammersmith or Brixton on the 4th as I don't have much annual leave left...Not that you needed to know all that!!:naughty:

I'm going to the 2nd of December at Brixton- I was preparing for it to be the last one of the year- but now I'm getting another chance! :thumb_yello:

Th O2 Arena is close to home, so I don't need to worry about getting home late and then trying to get into work the next day- which is why I wasn't going to Hammersmith or Brixton on the 4th as I don't have much annual leave left...Not that you needed to know all that!!:naughty:

i wont see you know cos i cant b away all wkend, im doing the 4th and driving there and back cos i only have the 1 day off, well actually i haven any days off but i plan to b sick:mf_rosetinted:

I'm so so excited about this one. Had just got tickets to Brixton on the 4th, and now will be seeing him on the 5th too. I still can't believe it :biggrin2:.

The only thing is I'm worried about what time we will need to queue from to get in. My other half has a hospital appointment late afternoon (which is the reason we are in London those days anyway) and usually we don't get out until late!

i wont see you know cos i cant b away all wkend, im doing the 4th and driving there and back cos i only have the 1 day off, well actually i haven any days off but i plan to b sick:mf_rosetinted:

no-one knows you as Tia do they...??? Your secret is safe with me!

Well you never know, we could meet up when/if Mika plans on anymore UK gigs next year. :wink2:

And if that is very unlikely watch out for a scarf clad female member of the audience going crazy at the sound of Relax...take it easy:roftl:

I'm so so excited about this one. Had just got tickets to Brixton on the 4th, and now will be seeing him on the 5th too. I still can't believe it :biggrin2:.

The only thing is I'm worried about what time we will need to queue from to get in. My other half has a hospital appointment late afternoon (which is the reason we are in London those days anyway) and usually we don't get out until late!

Doors will close at 6:30- I think they will be strict with that, not unless they haven't enough audience members at which they will probably tout at the O2 itself!! Don't take as fact:wink2: ...I reckon 5:00pm should do it. Can you make it for then?

no-one knows you as Tia do they...??? Your secret is safe with me!

Well you never know, we could meet up when/if Mika plans on anymore UK gigs next year. :wink2:

And if that is very unlikely watch out for a scarf clad female member of the audience going crazy at the sound of Relax...take it easy:roftl:

yeahhhh ill b watching out 4 ya!!!!!:punk:

i do hope he plans something next year, a whole year of no mika would b awful...

mayb he's attempt the big chill again:mf_rosetinted: Lol

good 4 u max:thumb_yello: see you at the 4th too!!!

No, I won't be dressing up, although i never do

ahh thats a shame, im dressing up as Sylvester for the other 3 London gigs and dont know whether to keep it on for this one or to have a good old scrub and put some clothes on :naughty: