The Lukas Juby Thread # 3 - AKA The Sicknastiest Thread About a Bandmember!!!!

phunkygal

Let's hear it for the first (ex)band member to have a part 3!

luke4.jpgA long time ago in a land far far away lived a man by the lovely name of Lukas Juby. Even though he was always in the back of the stage playing his lonely keyboard, the Luke fans eyes went straight to his as soon as the stage lights glared. He himself was a lovely musician who had very deep and addicting songs that sent some of us fans to Luke Rehab. He has traveled on pink ponies to magical lands and has experienced many different bodies. He pacifies us when we need pacifying. Now we are back from the little part 2 'le luque' thread with the new and improved #3. All I can say is "pooooooor lukas...."

So let's chat about the arguably hottest ex-band member of the MIKA crew, our one and only Luke Juby, Lukas, Luke, Le Luque, McCooliosis, etc.

Words that would be helpful to know-

Hoby-some kind of creature or something, I have no idea personally. Ask Meg or Ioana.

Sunshine-David Hitme, excuse me, Whitmey

and if anyone has any words to add, let me know. I am terribly tired right now and don't feel like thinking.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im guessing im gonna have to be the one to start the convo, so let's give some constructive critism on luke's music,

starting with:

more than yesterday

this is deffie one of my fave songs by lukas, but i feel like i have heard the music (not the lyrics) before for some reason. i love how deep the lyrics are, even being so simple.

any oppinions?

im guessing im gonna have to be the one to start the convo, so let's give some constructive critism on luke's music,

starting with:

more than yesterday

this is deffie one of my fave songs by lukas, but i feel like i have heard the music (not the lyrics) before for some reason. i love how deep the lyrics are, even being so simple.

any oppinions?

WOOOOHOOO part #3 LOL well about the music in MTY... I didn't hear it bfore.. :naughty:

why oh why this title? :lmao:

Can someone edit it? as in put "The Lukas Thread # 3 " first? I'm just saying because if someone sees "the sickest...smth" they won't think it's necessarely Luke,no?

He has traveled on pink ponies to magical lands and has experienced many different bodies.

is there an alternative meaning to that? :lol3:

He pacifies us when we need pacifying.

:lmfao::roftl: :roftl: Thank you

why oh why this title? :lmao:

Can someone edit it? as in put "The Lukas Thread # 3 " first? I'm just saying because if someone sees "the sickest...smth" they won't think it's necessarely Luke,no?

I thought it would be some nasty thread.:lol3: Then I looked at who made the thread and thought, "Right, sicknasty!":roftl:

I thought it would be some nasty thread.:lol3: Then I looked at who made the thread and thought, "Right, sicknasty!":roftl:

thought so :naughty:

soooo,any MODS around? Niki has gone to ye pillow already

It's just a matter of rearranging the title

can u spell that out, i dont get the abbreviations. :blush-anim-cl:

MTY= more than yesterday:wub2:... for me it was very original tune... I've never hear it before in any other song (don't even a little part) and I always catch those things... it's catchy tho... :wink2: once I hear it in the morning I can't throw it out from my head for whole day long... :naughty:

MTY= more than yesterday:wub2:... for me it was very original tune... I've never hear it before in any other song (don't even a little part) and I always catch those things... it's catchy tho... :wink2: once I hear it in the morning I can't throw it out from my head for whole day long... :naughty:

but it's gone the next mornin?:roftl:

Eh, I've been better, how are you phunks?

Haha, looks that way. This thread always seems to be active.

im ok thanks

why oh why this title?

of coarse the title would be good enoug

is there an alternative meaning to that?

:lmfao::roftl: :roftl: Thank you

possibly

same with me. its just so sweet. its a song like that that i fall asleep to and have dreams about

my lunch convo for today:

Kristen: OMG! The jonas brothers are on my breakfast break box!

me: i wish luke was on mine...

Kristen: luke who? (of coarse *rolls eyes*)

me: just a hawt guy

kristen: not as hawt as nick jonas.......

me: *cough* no, actually he is 100 times as hawt, nick looks like he was dropped off a bridge when he was a child

kristen: :shocked: he is so hawter

me: *shows pictures of luke on my notebooks* um ya, i think that solves this arguement

kristen: he's old.:bleh:

me: no he's not bitch!

kristen: *pretend kisses nick on box*

me: *makes out with luke's pic*

chinese girl who cant peak english: :blink::blink::blink:

nope.... it's "gone with the Hoby" xD

ah the poetry...

what what? (Niki...Nikiiii ) :roftl::roftl:

possibly

that's good...

And Do you realize that Luke's the only band member who has a PART 3?!

I do not wanna know the reaction when it gets discovered :naughty:

I'm predicting a "Ha! *takes a moment* ...Geeeez! " :lmao:

ah the poetry...

what what? (Niki...Nikiiii ) :roftl::roftl:

that's good...

And Do you realize that Luke's the only band member who has a PART 3?!

I do not wanna know the reaction when it gets discovered :naughty:

I'm predicting a "Ha! *takes a moment* ...Geeeez! " :lmao:

yes, im quite aware, have u read the front page? :naughty:

i would be a bit scared if i was luke.

Oh he is getting more attention here :roftl::roftl:

he seems to be getting the most

the thing is that we dont exactly talk about luke....:lmao:

ah well,it's balanced

luke *scrolls thru thread trying to find something on topic.

Luke: what' a hoby?

EL HOBY!