The Lukas Juby Thread # 3 - AKA The Sicknastiest Thread About a Bandmember!!!!

phunkygal

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is that very enthusiastic looking man? Is that hand posture congenital? :mf_rosetinted:

no way!

oh that just and EMO guitarist... you probably don't know him :mf_rosetinted: he is not as much popular as Luke Juby.... :mf_rosetinted:

in his mouth !:naughty:

Yes,that sounds way better :roftl:

oh that just and EMO guitarist... you probably don't know him :mf_rosetinted: he is not as much popular as Luke Juby.... :mf_rosetinted:

Ah yes,Luke Juby.

I have heard of him,high recommendations you know

sweet! :naughty: haha, i have a pervish comment to make, but i wont.:mf_rosetinted:

Do feel free...

mmm...hawtness.

if you say so...I'm must be missing it :fisch:

is this the official "attack martin waugh" day? :lmao:

was that another 'no comment?"

No,I just don't see any hotness in Martin :roftl:

And I shouldn't be sorry for that...I just have my preferences for other types of guys

That doesn't mean I dislike him

No,I just don't see any hotness in Martin :roftl:

And I shouldn't be sorry for that...I just have my preferences for other types of guys

That doesn't mean I dislike him

haha, i guess i just like older guys. :lmao: and i was talking about the thread...:lmao:

wait, it is really disgusting that i just called a man older than my father hawt :lmao:

toadfish%20mouth%20wwm.jpg

eew,that was just wrong :boxed: Can you imagine a fish like that gliding on your leg? It's a horror movie scenario

haha, i guess i just like older guys. :lmao: and i was talking about the thread...:lmao:

wait, it is really disgusting that i just called a man older than my father hawt :lmao:

don't mean to sound rude or anything...but everyone's an "old guy" in ur case :naughty:

eew,that was just wrong :boxed: Can you imagine a fish like that gliding on your leg? It's a horror movie scenario

don't mean to sound rude or anything...but everyone's an "old guy" in ur case :naughty:

in my case? not everyone, not people in my grade. not my brother. (omg, wrong sounding) but a lot of people, yes. u think i would like highschool guys with hawt bodies rather than mid-30s guys with thinning hair tho.:roftl:

Oops and i hate horror movies !:boxed::roftl:

I don't hate them unless they are gross and messy

in my case? not everyone, not people in my grade. not my brother. (omg, wrong sounding) but a lot of people, yes. u think i would like highschool guys with hawt bodies rather than mid-30s guys with thinning hair tho.:roftl:

:lmfao: It's brit hair,it's speshul :roftl:

Well no actually ,high school guys are usually the stereotypical cuties with nothing interesting about them

I think I only had one crush on a "highschool guy" when I was 14,but he did have smth interesting bout him...for my age and perspective then :naughty:

He's such a sucker now :roftl: Bumped into him last year and I had to contain my laughter

there is only one guy i have ever had a crush on who was older than me but closer to my age...Johnny!:mf_lustslow:(not to be mistaken for holy johnny) he is so cute, and he looked at me in the hall the other day and i almost pissed myself.

holy sh*t i just found a vid of someone i know on youtube. this has never happened before!:roftl:

It happens to me a lot...

me? never. i just smiled back. i think he was looking at my rainbow sox tho, not me.:roftl:

Ah congrats

Have you even heard of The Black Ghosts?

It happens to me a lot...

Ah congrats

Have you even heard of The Black Ghosts?

lucky, but it was of this retard girl who i cant stand cuz sdhe follows me around and tries to dress like me but fails.

and the black who?

it's not Rachel right? :glasses2:

The Black Ghosts

I'm lacking good music so I've set out on a quest,and they sound pretty decent

no, not her. rachel is afraid to dress like me. on twin day people almost sh*t themselves when they saw that she was a twin with me. anyways....

hm, how about Amelie-les-crayons?

omg, remind me never to listen to my french teacher.

mmm....hawtness.

hmmm yes. haha referring to Cam and Ivy or Martin? :roftl:

Yes,that sounds way better :roftl:

Ah yes,Luke Juby.

I have heard of him,high recommendations you know

Do feel free...

if you say so...I'm must be missing it :fisch:

yo do miss many things my dear child... :mf_rosetinted:

is this the official "attack martin waugh" day? :lmao:

no. it was yesterday :mf_rosetinted::roftl: