Skillet, anyone?

Shikutukumimika

Skillet is a Christian rock band formed in Memphis, Tennessee in 1996.

Skillet consist of:

John Cooper - Lead Vocalist, Bassist

Korey Cooper - Rhythm Guitarist, Keyboardist, Vocalist

Ben Kasica - Lead Guitarist

Jen Ledger - Drummer, Vocalist

Skillet has released 8 albums and one live album so far:

- Skillet (1996)

- Hey You, I Love Your Soul (1997)

- Invincible (2000)

- Ardent Worship (2000)

- Alien Youth (2001)

- Collide (2003)

- Comatose (2006)

- Comatose Comes Alive [Live DVD/CD recorded in Chattanooga, Tennessee] (2008)

- Alive (2009)

And.. you could just read this.

Official site: http://www.skillet.com

Few songs:

Comatose: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK2A6587

The Last Night: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmpztFYToVo

Yours To Hold: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USZbu6CbG9Q

[Those above are live 'cause they're great live. And 'cause I love it when Jen sings in Yours To Hold. [They're from Comatose Comes Alive DVD, btw.]]

Monster:

Lucy:

[^ From Awake]

I am completely obsessed with Skillet at the moment.. So.. Is there anyone here who knows/loves/likes/obsesses over them? :teehee:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hehe. weren't they in the Christian music festival at Carowinds? I was going to go, but my sister was Pregnant

No music festivals for me as well.. And I think that Carowinds is really far from here. I live in the Netherlands. If they would play at my school I would be allowed to go, as I would be able to say "It's at school! It's a school thing, everyone goes. There'll be teachers too.."

:naughty:

No music festivals for me as well.. And I think that Carowinds is really far from here. I live in the Netherlands. If they would play at my school I would be allowed to go, as I would be able to say "It's at school! It's a school thing, everyone goes. There'll be teachers too.."

:naughty:

hehe. :) yes, Carowinds is in Charlotte, NC its a really fun amusement park, I go every year

Ah okay. :teehee:

Well.. as I think I'll be stuck in Europe for ever, and I don't think they've toured Europe (have they?), I guess I'll never see them live. :sneaky2:

um, I'm not sure, I know they've been somewhere here in South Carolina..but I don't get to go to many concerts, I've only been to one in Charleston, SC (Dave Matthews Band) but it's cool, MIKA covered their song,"Sattelite" :)

um, I'm not sure, I know they've been somewhere here in South Carolina..but I don't get to go to many concerts, I've only been to one in Charleston, SC (Dave Matthews Band) but it's cool, MIKA covered their song,"Sattelite" :)

That's more than me. :lol3:

I love Mika's version of Satellite. :wub2:

If they ever come to the Netherlands, I'll make sure I'll be at the front row.

Probably not, because of my parents etc, but anyway... :teehee:

That's more than me. :lol3:

I love Mika's version of Satellite. :wub2:

If they ever come to the Netherlands, I'll make sure I'll be at the front row.

Probably not, because of my parents etc, but anyway... :teehee:

hehe. that would be awesome, I had no idea who Dave was.. so I stood in the back and let everyone else in the front.. they all knew the lyrics, but I would love to go again, but I would have a mikattack when he began sattelite, I do things like that. hehe

hehe. that would be awesome, I had no idea who Dave was.. so I stood in the back and let everyone else in the front.. they all knew the lyrics, but I would love to go again, but I would have a mikattack when he began sattelite, I do things like that. hehe

Why would you go to someone's concert if you had no idea who he was? :aah:

• 11 months later...
Skillet! My brother was really into them for a while. I like some of their songs.

tvulive.com plays their newer music videos sometimes.

I think I'm becoming completely obsessed with them. :aah:

at first I was like "they're okay" then "wow, they're pretty good!" then I saw them live and was like, "OKAY. New Favorite Band!" :aah:

Archived