Skillet, anyone?

Shikutukumimika

I think I'm becoming completely obsessed with them. :aah:

at first I was like "they're okay" then "wow, they're pretty good!" then I saw them live and was like, "OKAY. New Favorite Band!" :aah:

My sister got to go to one of their concerts. I didn't find out about until after the fact. :doh:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My sister got to go to one of their concerts. I didn't find out about until after the fact. :doh:

:huglove:

I was supposed to go see them about 2 years ago, didn't get to, then in April, but couldn't, then I FINALLY go to and it was well worth the wait!

The had fire blowing out of the stage!! it was literally mind-blowing! I took videos of Lucy, Monster and The Last Night but they're terrible quality.. The venue had a bad sound system and that plus phone video camera just doesn't go very well.. :naughty:

It was still amazing though, they totally rocked. I didn't get a Skillet shirt, but they had a really cute one that was black and said Skillet with colorful little monsters on it :teehee: I did get an "Awake Tonght" tour shirt though! :original:

It was Skillet and tobyMac and Shon Lock, they were all pretty frikkin' awesome if you ask me! Now just have to wait for them to come back. :lmfao:

Archived