MIKA @ Riga, Latvia! 2 August 2010

dcdeb

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess there are no special fan zone tickets. There's just one standing area.

oh, I mean there are sitting places and standing ones. So I wonder if the standing zone is big.

And I wonder which time queuing will begin - the larger standing zone is, the earlier we have to arrive, right?

I think the standing area is BIG.:biggrin2: I don't know, how they're doing it on this concert, but always, when I go to Tokio Hotel ones, they separate it into 2 areas, so the first area, closer to the stage is something like fan zone, where only 500-1000 first people can get in.

I don't think we have to get there so early as fans get in Milan or UK. I don't think there are so many crazy fans. But you can decide yourself, when you want to come. My train arrives 9.00 in the morning. So we're going to check out the arena and if there aren't fans by that time, we'll come back later.

I wonder if there will be a numbering system. If there will be no mature MFC'ers, who will organize it? We will drive from Klaipeda, so I can't say when exactly I will arrive.

Well, I think we will discuss it in July, when there will be more people in this thread.

I'm also thinking about this now. :teehee: What is the easiest way to buy tickets? How much are they and what kind of tickets are there?

You can't pay for e-ticket with a credit card, so I bought tickets to get them from the main office in the day of gig, for 19 Lt (hope I wrote this money right?) to the standing zone.

Yes, there are standing area and sitting places, like on this picture http://shop.piletilevi.ee/plevi/upload/Mika_zale.jpg

But like I said before, maybe, just maybe, they will do the sections into the standing area, because it's hard for security men to control crazy fans, when there's only one standing place and everyone is pushing to get closer to the stage

I have also nightmares. I try not to think about it, but I can't help it, when I visit this forum every day.:sneaky2: I'm already planning my concert outfit and everything.:D I don't think there's a problem with queuing though. Come as early as you can;) and like you can see, there aren't so many fans here in this forum and that means there aren't also so many fans at the venue early.

My problem is that I have all my family with me! Just like Da Mastah!!! hehehe

My husband and daughter want to attend a gig, my 1,5 year son will stay with my mum in the hotel (I can't leave him in Kiev for so long). So imagine all this fuss with my relatives. If I were alone, I would go to the gig place even in the morning and had fun in conversation with people. but in my case I have to get from Klaipeda, get tickets in the main office, and only then get number in the queue. And as I got a number, i have to go and entertain my baby (he wants only ME and nobody else with him). And then I will take my hubbie and daughter and go fighting for the place near the scene.

Funny, isn't it?

I wonder if there will be a numbering system. If there will be no mature MFC'ers, who will organize it? We will drive from Klaipeda, so I can't say when exactly I will arrive.

Well, I think we will discuss it in July, when there will be more people in this thread.

Don't worry, giving numbers and making a queueing list is not like rocket science, I've done it several times and whoever is there first can start it. And I'm sure there is no need to start too early. In Oslo I was at the venue at 2 PM and was number 3... :biggrin2:

Archived