Free Tickets for Cologne (1 NOV)! And We Don't Mean Perfume!

Ticket_Fairy

Why hello there, my dear Mika Fan Club! :wub2:

Your Ticket Fairy has been speaking again with Mika and his team, and they have asked me to see if anyone would be interested in going to see MIKA in Cologne this THURSDAY, 1 November? :teehee:

We have TWO PAIRS of tickets to give away to some lucky MFCers (one pair each to two winners). All you need to do for a chance to win is follow these simple rules:

-- YOU MUST BE OVER AGE 18 TO ENTER! The Ticket Fairy requires entrants to be at least 18.

-- You MUST be a registered active member of MikaFanClub.com.

-- You must be absolutely sure you can attend! The giveaway is for a PAIR OF TICKETS ONLY. Transportation to/from the show is not included, so enter ONLY if you are sure you can attend!

To enter, send the following details, to mfc.competition@gmail.com NO LATER THAN 11:59 p.m. UK time on TUESDAY, October 30. Entries received after this time will be disqualified.

-- Your MFC user name

-- Your real name

-- Your age

-- Your guest's name and age

-- Your email address

-- Your postal address

-- Your contact telephone number

One entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.

We'll announce the two winners here on the MFC!

Good luck!

And remember to check back here and on MIKA's Facebook page for more competitions and tour news!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yay! :biggrin2: i know some people on the german forum and on facebook who missed out on tickets, told them about this competition but in case they don't see the message, i entered the competition myself and will give them my (bought) tickets if i win. :wink2: