mari62

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Mari :thumb_yello:

Just a summary from me instead of a full translation:

He says he is planning to work with a young 20 something girl artist; and that she is Swedish.

He hopes to form a perfect pop girls band with 3 girls in a very 90s style, created from scratch (:blink:)

He says he might perform somewhere for his 30th birthday (festival) but he's not sure yet and he wants to have a private party in the Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen with 30 of his friends.

He says he chose small venues for this tour because this time it is all about the music.

He talks about remixes of his songs and says he always enjoys having his songs remixed, it is something serious for him not just something to dance on in clubs.

He says he's learnt about his nomination to the NRJ Music Awards and he's happy about it, that last year he didn't expect to win, that he looked at the sequence on the Internet after a while and was ashamed of his face when he learnt he had won :naughty: And that it's always when you think you're going to lose that you win.

He says he loves the French song 'Marcia Baila' by Rita Mitsouko, a sad song about a woman dying of cancer but very happy in the melody, and Gainsbourg and Barbara and France Gall...

At the end the presenter tells him a sentence in regional French (I couldn't understand myself) which means 'Ohlala you are all crazy' and he asked Mika if he could say it during his gig tonight. Guess we need to wait for some reports from tonight's show now!

I can do it tomorrow, if no one does it by then :thumb_yello:

The most important :

- Upcoming collaboration with a Swedish (female) singer with an amazing voice.

- He talks about the choir (how it works).

- He'll be 30 next years and he's asked if he'll celebrate if with fans, if he'll organize something special ... "Actually yeah, I'll maybe organize something but I'm not sure yet. Maybe a festival or something like that ... - if I'm performing. Most of the time, I'm working on my birthday. But I'll organize a small party for my friends and there's an Amusement Park in Copenhage which is called "Le Tivoli", it's really beautiful, it's in the city center and there're roller coasters, it's really an amusent park. [...] I want to close it for one night for only 30 people to celebrate my 30th birthday in such an amusement park, it'd be magic".

- He is nominated for the NRJ Music Award & happy about it.

(He's ashamed of the face he made last year when he won).

- French songs that have inspired him : Marci Baila (Rita Mitsuko)

- He's supposed to use a French expression from Toulouse tonight :doh:

EDIT: Oops, Camille was faster ;) haha~

- He'll be 30 next years and he's asked if he'll celebrate if with fans, if he'll organize something special ... "Actually yeah, I'll maybe organize something but I'm not sure yet. Maybe a festival or something like that ... - if I'm performing. Most of the time, I'm working on my birthday. But I'll organize a small party for my friends and there's an Amusement Park in Copenhage which is called "Le Tivoli", it's really beautiful, it's in the city center and there're roller coasters, it's really an amusent park. [...] I want to close it for one night for only 30 people to celebrate my 30th birthday in such an amusement park, it'd be magic".

OMG I hope he does that! But he'll probably forget all about Tivoli by next year.

And I wonder who this female swedish singer is, hmm...

Thank a lot Camille and Kaito!

I've never heard the song "Marcia Baila" before.

Lyrics : Marcia Baila http://lyricstranslate.com/en/marcia-baila-marcia-baila.html

Marcia she dances on satin, on rayon

Hard expanded polystyrene at her feet

Marcia dances with her legs

Sharp like blades

Two arrows that give ideas

Sensations

Marcia she’s skinny

Lovely on stage as she is in life

Seeing her dance transforms me into a maniac

Moretto, how your lips

are huge when you smile

And when you laugh, I laugh too

You’re so in love with life

So what is this coldness then that one senses in you?

It’s death that has murdered you Marcia

It’s death that has consumed you, Marcia

It’s cancer you’ve taken under your wings

Now you’ve become ashes, ashes

Death, it’s like an impossible thing

And even for you, who are as strong as a rocket

And even for you, who are life itself, Marcia

It’s death that has taken you

Marcia dances a little like a Chinese

With warmth in her shoulders

Flat like a hieroglyph, an Inca of the opera

With the head, she also dances very well

And her face dances with all the rest

She looked for a new style

and created it

She’s the grasshopper

The siren sick with love

The dancer in flannel cotton

Or the cardboard paper

[YOUTUBE]XUjne298BdM[/YOUTUBE]

• 10 months later...

SoundCloud

Emission Speciale NRJ TOULOUSE avec MIKA au Le Télégramme 19 Novembre avec Weemove.com

MP3 : mediafire download link

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/2oy2j4vvlmydq3u/2012.11.18_Emission_Speciale_N_TOULOUSE.mp3

Edited by Kumazzz
adding the download link