MIKA! thank you for being in our lives!!!!

Sivan

i hope mika see these posts...tho i KNOW he knows we love him loads!

im just so happy all the time! lol

i think when u open the CD... like a happy dust jump out on u... LOL!

I agree with you, Sivan....the happy stardust fell on me too and I haven't been the same since. Yet, I feel more like me than ever before....just happy and grateful for my life!

Thank you, Mika! :wub2:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you, Sivan....the happy stardust fell on me too and I haven't been the same since. Yet, I feel more like me than ever before....just happy and grateful for my life!

Thank you, Mika! :wub2:

All I can say is, thank god for Mika - if it wasn't for him - and you guys here in the mfc - I probably would've ended things awhile ago......

Seriously, I'm having the hardest, ****tiest time of it .... sometimes it's all that I can do just to hang in there..... :thumbdown:

All I can say is, thank god for Mika - if it wasn't for him - and you guys here in the mfc - I probably would've ended things awhile ago......

Seriously, I'm having the hardest, ****tiest time of it .... sometimes it's all that I can do just to hang in there..... :thumbdown:

yeah sometimes we have hard times.... good thing we have some things to make us happy :) its the little things that can make a big change :)

yeah - like the i-pod blaring "Any Other World" (my fave) on a sunny day....:thumb_yello:

hehe m listenng to STUCK IN THE MIDDLE NOW :)

LOVE IT

ive been listening to mika CD all day lol

helped me with the MUSE .... ive been working so it helped a lot :)

and my copy with ERASE and ring ring is scratched or something :( from ERASE its startin g to jump! ARGH

i guess i need a new copy :thumb_yello: lol

hehe m listenng to STUCK IN THE MIDDLE NOW :)

LOVE IT

ive been listening to mika CD all day lol

helped me with the MUSE .... ive been working so it helped a lot :)

and my copy with ERASE and ring ring is scratched or something :( from ERASE its startin g to jump! ARGH

i guess i need a new copy :thumb_yello: lol

I have all his music (and everything else) stored on my mac - then I just download stuff onto the 'pod. I have approx. 23,000 songs on my i-tunes library. Yeah, that's right - 23,000 - it's not a typo. Pretty demented, eh? :shocked:

I'm sorry that you are having such hard times. I'm glad that you do have some (maybe small), but very important things to help you get through these times. Keep looking for the good things and def, hang-in there!!!!

Now that I'm a bit older I look back on the hard times of my life and I actually appreciate them as much as any other time. At the time I wanted to end it myself, but now I am amazed what I learned during those times. I hope you find a gift in everyday....from Mika, from music, from friends, from MFC, from wherever you can....coz, the gifts do surround us, if we can only see them and be open to them. I wish you the best and take care of yourself!

I have all his music (and everything else) stored on my mac - then I just download stuff onto the 'pod. I have approx. 23,000 songs on my i-tunes library. Yeah, that's right - 23,000 - it's not a typo. Pretty demented, eh? :shocked:

OMG!!!!!!!! i just got an IPOD not long ago.... i need to put ERASE on it... dont have it... :blink: