mika HATES me

yuppymunch

ITS TRUE!!

everytime i have a dream about mika, he says horribe things to me! it really saddens me!! last night, he told me that i am boring, and have lame style!(apart from he used swear words alot)! and another dream i had, he told me to F off! boyo, i really hope my dreams dont come true! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

i hope you guys' dreams pan out better than mine!

on a lighter note, i cried a tear for mika. i was listening to his album in my car, and i dont know why, but 'my interpretation' brought a tear to my eye! in a good way i guess!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ITS TRUE!!

everytime i have a dream about mika, he says horribe things to me! it really saddens me!! last night, he told me that i am boring, and have lame style!(apart from he used swear words alot)! and another dream i had, he told me to F off! boyo, i really hope my dreams dont come true! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

on a lighter note, i cried a tear for mika. i was listening to his album in my car, and i dont know why, but 'my interpretation' brought a tear to my eye! in a good way i guess!

dreams are just that,dun worry :wink2:

well,mines are quite jolly :naughty:

I`ve got a total weak spot to Any Other World :tears:

ITS TRUE!!

Don'r worry, it's just dreams. Mika is so sweet with everyone that have met him, he won't be like in your dreams if you meet him!

I only dreamed about him once and I was sitting on his knees talking and laughing with him!

And for the tear, I guess it's normal. When I feel emo and don't wanna cry I avoid some songs like any other world or happy ending.

Don'r worry, it's just dreams. Mika is so sweet with everyone that have met him, he won't be like in your dreams if you meet him!

I only dreamed about him once and I was sitting on his knees talking and laughing with him!

And for the tear, I guess it's normal. When I feel emo and don't wanna cry I avoid some songs like any other world or happy ending.

HAHA 'when i feel emo'.. that actually made me LOLLLLLLLLL! yeah well. a psychic told me he was going to ask for my hand in marriage when i actually do meet him!!

I WISH!

Well, some dirty talk from Mr. M...:mf_rosetinted: Why not? :bleh:

No, seriously don't worry. It maybe only means that you care a lot about what he might think of you...:wink2:

And if there is a reason for him to hate somebody - LOL I'm in the front row :lmao:

Well, some dirty talk from Mr. M...:mf_rosetinted: Why not? :bleh:

No, seriously don't worry. It maybe only means that you care a lot about what he might think of you...:wink2:

And if there is a reason for him to hate somebody - LOL I'm in the front row :lmao:

front row for him hating you? WHY!!

anway, mika is no way a hater.. pft, what a hippy!

well he's OBVIOUSLY a lover. apart from when he killed hs tama.

haha...she`s the "parental advisory" creator :lol3: :lol3:

check the perv thread :lmao: :lmao: she messed with the balls :lmfao: :lmfao:

*edit* whoever reads this is gonna think she`s out of control,but dun worry,it`s just me using words out of context :lol3:

i havnt had any dreams about MIKA, apart from the one where he just came up to me in the street, with no shirt on, and asked me to sign his chest, his BARE chest...... i woke quite dazed.

yuppymunch i'm sure your dreams will get better!

i have been a lil bit worried to enter that thread.. do i dare?! i bet its a scary world in there! ahh what the hell, after all, i happen to be a huge perv, so i guess il fit in.

it`s not as bad as you might think..it` s actually quite enjoyable :naughty:

haha...she`s the "parental advisory" creator :lol3: :lol3:

check the perv thread :lmao: she messed with the balls :lmfao:

I did WHAT? I hope there is no yellow press around :lmao::bleh:

I should include that in my signature: The one who messed with the balls.... Classy!

i havnt had any dreams about MIKA, apart from the one where he just came up to me in the street, with no shirt on, and asked me to sign his chest, his BARE chest...... i woke quite dazed.

yuppymunch i'm sure your dreams will get better!

Have you already thought about entering the perv thread? :wink2:

Well, some dirty talk from Mr. M...:mf_rosetinted: Why not?

:roftl: Seriously, I bet if you showed that to him he would pee himself with laughter.

Or, you know...Call in the secret service...:blink:

:bleh:

Kidding. :D

Dreams can be nasty. I had this dream about this actor I like once. I got on with his co star (we became best friends lol) but he couldn't stand me. He ended up telling me I was and ugly fat moo (change the word moo) and stormed off set (yeah, I was an extra lol)

At the same time good dreams can become baaad. Mika stayed at my house for three days and then thanked me (all due to James Morrison LOL dreams scare me) by calling me nasty names.

You should join the dreams thread. Thats funny :biggrin2:

When you have a bad dream about somone you like or know it usually means the opposite!

That something good will come between you and that person.

It's your mind balancing out the amount of like (which is usually ALOT) and the dislike of that person (which is usually very minimal) if you know what i mean.

But :blink: I don't want him to pee himself. :shocked:

Although I have to admit that I'd like the thought to be able to make him laugh...LOL

I don't like the secret service option :no:

In that case

It wasn't me :mf_rosetinted:

wasn`t me either :mf_rosetinted:

we`re innocent...as innocent as can be :wub2::mf_rosetinted: