2007-06: Mika in Los Angeles

cloud

Hello Everyone.. Just got back from Los Angeles after a Week Vacation.. I had a great time. Had a family reunion, went to Six Flags and to see Mika at the Avalon. Mika was awesome, It seemed so fast thought. and i was like in a trance, jumping around like crazy... i knew i wasn't gonna get to meet him cause i knew we had to leave right away after the show.. so i threw my card on stage and Martin picked it up... i dont know what happened to it after that. but i was trying to dance and sing and take pic while holding it so i think it was while jumping to Sweet Dreams that i threw it so i could enjoy the show... and jump to my heart's content.. i Loved the bit with the shirtlesss Mika drumming the trash can..that was great.. took pictures with the lollipops ( Not Sivan though) I didn't see anyone from MFC, but then again i was in my own little world.. I was so dissapointed cause i couldnt see Cherise or Luke.. i really wanted to Meet him, (Luke) and i had taken small souvenier keychain with their names but i dropped them and couldnt find them only Luke's so i still Have it with me,, but i lost the rest of them... :(

so now Im back in TExas and that whole night feels like it was a dream. it happened so fast.. im waiting for my cousin to send me the pics from her camera.. mine suxed totally they come out too dark...

I just hope Mika got my card... it was real nice...:) if anyone knows please tell me..

laters..Byeeee

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was right in front of Martin by the left speaker I was keeping my eye out for you .. I took pics with the other lollilops but didn't see you but i noticed at the end of the show there was three of them.. and earlier there were two only the original and an afro american one... :)

yeah thanks it was awesome.. i only wish i could have had more time to hang out after the show to meet him.. but oh well at least it's outta my system now.. yay.. unforgettable.. :) sigh!

I was right in front of Martin by the left speaker I was keeping my eye out for you .. I took pics with the other lollilops but didn't see you but i noticed at the end of the show there was three of them.. and earlier there were two only the original and an afro american one... :)

yeah i was with the, the whole time...when did u get the pic? b 4 the show?

yeah i was with the, the whole time...when did u get the pic? b 4 the show?

yeah before the opening act and got a whole bunch of lollipops too... so as soon as i get them ill show you... and i have a pic of the card i made..

yeah before the opening act and got a whole bunch of lollipops too... so as soon as i get them ill show you... and i have a pic of the card i made..

i wonder where i was! u didnt see me with them?!?!

i wonder where i was! u didnt see me with them?!?!

dont know where you were, only 2 of them before the show.. i saw 3 on stage but at the end of it all .. it was so much fun everyone was jumping around... too bad we had to get outta there real fast... i hope he got my card. it was real cute.. :) I threw it on stage and Martin picked it up and gave it to one of their roadies..

dont know where you were, only 2 of them before the show.. i saw 3 on stage but at the end of it all .. it was so much fun everyone was jumping around... too bad we had to get outta there real fast... i hope he got my card. it was real cute.. :) I threw it on stage and Martin picked it up and gave it to one of their roadies..

sorry i didnt meet u than!

i wonder if ppl have pix of me online..hmmm i took pix with many ppl in the crowed as lollipop girl!

Hi Cloud! I was there too. I'm glad you had such a good time! I was standing in the front, but near the right speaker. My pics didn't turn out as well as I had hoped, but I got a few good ones.

Great! wish i could have met some MFClubbers.. but i had to jet outta there.. does it feel as if it was a dream to you too? sigh... :wub2:

Great! wish i could have met some MFClubbers.. but i had to jet outta there.. does it feel as if it was a dream to you too? sigh... :wub2:

Yes, in fact it did feel like a dream! It was over so fast, I barely had time to let it sink in. Not to mention, I was taking pictures the entire time, so I felt like I watched most of the concert on a screen rather than in person. My memory card filled up eventually, so I had to finally look up and watch the show! LOL! The whole thing was very surreal because I had only made the decision to fly down for the concert 3 days prior. It was a dream come true to stand up at the front, and I even spoke to Mika for literally 2 seconds before he had to leave. I still can't believe that it all happened.

OMG i feel the same way too.. i spent most of the concert behind my stupid camera, until it gave up too....

I feel like i'm talking to Prince:wub2:

You are.

Just kidding! I wish! :biggrin2:

OMG!!! OMG!!!! :mf_lustslow::roftl: (runs around the call center yelling It's Prince, it's Prince and then faints):woot_jump:

Girl, you don't even know the half of it! :biggrin2: You should have seen me at HIS concert last month. I was a screaming freak! He made eye contact with me, and I really, truly almost fainted.

Girl, you don't even know the half of it! :biggrin2: You should have seen me at HIS concert last month. I was a screaming freak! He made eye contact with me, and I really, truly almost fainted.

i bet you did... Wow that sounds awesome. I would love to go to one of his concerts... it must be a blast.. My cousin used to be in love with him when he first started, back in the purple days... and i used to secretly lust over him.... and she used to go to a nightclub where a guy looked like him and she became his stalker.. she was crazy for his Prince looks.. :insane:

• dcdeb changed the title to 2007-06: Mika in Los Angeles