mika dvd

Love Love Me

ok so you know how loads of bands record shows and sell them as dvds? well ive just deiced that mika should totaly do that too. hes shows are all so energetic and fun. it would be excellent.

sorry if that was totaly random but i just got that idea and had to share it.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that is a good idea yeah!! but it will probably only happen if he plays at wembly or something cos its HUGE there! all the small gigs he does.. not enough room for cameras!!

also, i see you like mcfly? i used to like them, i met them once!! my musical tastes have changed however!

Yes Australia would be good. And I'm not biased in any way.

A vid of ALL his concerts would be good...

Yes, I agree. A video of ALL of his concerts. In Australia. :naughty:

OR.... even better...

3 hours of Sweet Dreams. :punk:Filmed in Australia. :naughty:

that is a good idea yeah!! but it will probably only happen if he plays at wembly or something cos its HUGE there! all the small gigs he does.. not enough room for cameras!!

also, i see you like mcfly? i used to like them, i met them once!! my musical tastes have changed however!

ha yeah, im pretty much obsessed with mcfly. and to be honest, this wasnt a totaly random idea, i was just watching a show that mcfly recorded and thought "hey mika should totaly make one of these." so yeah. but you met mcfly thats really cool. i would kill to meet them.

i was also thinking wembly. that would be awsome if mika played there.

Yes, I agree. A video of ALL of his concerts. In Australia. :naughty:

OR.... even better...

3 hours of Sweet Dreams. :punk:Filmed in Australia. :naughty:

3 hours of sweet dreams, then 3 hours of the fillmore vid... in Australia if you request!

I WILL BUY THAT DVD! :biggrin2:

and then with:

-all the interviews

-maybe a lot of his concerts....

-Grace kelly/love today/Big girl video..

And a lot Mika bonus thing (games and stuff :bleh::biggrin2: )

Edit: maybe the making of the videoclips? :D

that would be quite a dvd!

ok so you know how loads of bands record shows and sell them as dvds? well ive just deiced that mika should totaly do that too. hes shows are all so energetic and fun. it

sorry if that was totaly random but i just got that idea and had to share it.

i was wondering about that. i cant wait till he comes out with a dvd. every band does!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I would really like a Mika dvd where one camera stayed on Mika the whole time, rather than the usual editing where the main person only gets two thirds of the time.

Mika does so much on stage, and I hate to miss a second of it. Perhaps there could be an alternate edit for the 'true fan'!!!

Actually the gig he made at Koko wasn't in a huge venue, not at all! but it wss filmed (and very well IMO) and shown on msn website.. and so the concert he made in milano was filmed (but it was for a tv network, and it was filmed quite badly though) So....any venue is welcome!:biggrin2: