I miss MIKA so much guys :(... and I'm worried about him...

BonjourMika1990

Does anyone else feel this way? I met him on Monday and I just feel like I need to see him again and again and again lol... It's a sad thought to think that the next time he will be in Chicago may be a long time away! What will I do?... *sigh... I really miss him... and I spoke to him for like 2 minutes lol... Life has to go on though doesn't it :) Summer has been amazing and MIKA gave me that gift... the first big event of my summer was also one of the hightlights, his concert!

MIKA... your concert was like rehab from a long painful year of school lol... THANKS FOR THAT!

I'm also a bit worried about him... he's been working non stop and the constant touring... its got to be hard. I just wanted him to enjoy CHICAGO, and I wish I knew if he did :)... I want him to rest and I want him to recoop... MIKA, relax and take it easy ok... we'll wait for you forever!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you are worried about him as many of his fans are but i agree with mandilambi, he knew the long hard hours he would have to put in to become a singer. His family is with him on tour and i am sure they are making sure that he is getting some much needed rest.

ahh i know lol i'm talking to you in PM right now but i like just want to see him again, i feel like i know him or something and i wish i could just like call him up and be like hey hunnie are you doing okay?? He was such a sweetie and he must be pretty worn out right now. i'm praying he does another US tour in the fall.. and i swear to the lord i'm going to hitchhike to New York on august 10th for GMA.

Well, I waited for an hour and a half to meet him after his show.. don't worry, you'll get your chance :)

we asked the security people if he was coming and they said no.

and plus we didnt know where he would come out, or when :/

Does anyone else feel this way? I met him on Monday and I just feel like I need to see him again and again and again lol... It's a sad thought to think that the next time he will be in Chicago may be a long time away! What will I do?... *sigh... I really miss him... and I spoke to him for like 2 minutes lol... Life has to go on though doesn't it :) Summer has been amazing and MIKA gave me that gift... the first big event of my summer was also one of the hightlights, his concert!

MIKA... your concert was like rehab from a long painful year of school lol... THANKS FOR THAT!

I'm also a bit worried about him... he's been working non stop and the constant touring... its got to be hard. I just wanted him to enjoy CHICAGO, and I wish I knew if he did :)... I want him to rest and I want him to recoop... MIKA, relax and take it easy ok... we'll wait for you forever!

just so you know, you arent alone, look for the separation anxiety thread. beloieve it or not mine was worse fo rthe gramercy, and i actually got o me him and he remebered me this time and stuff like it was so amazing and mikagasmic like he hugged me! and the separation anxiety was worse last time haha sorry, im kinda just blabering but its because im reliving last night!

how did you meet him?

because yesterday at nokia he didn't come out.

:[

yes he did haha go to the thread where me that pink sock and mika on the web told our mika sotries, i met him and got ahug and 2 autogrpahs and he touched my bob asked if it wa smy birthday, loved the poster me and my frined had omg its so nice to relive this he remebered me!!!!!! ahhhh omkg ok yeah he came out.

"mika ur concert was like rehab after a long painful year"

i hear ya

i took my last final the morning of Fridays show

THANKS MIKA!

"mika ur concert was like rehab after a long painful year"

i hear ya

i took my last final the morning of Fridays show

THANKS MIKA!

i had my eng regents that morning, but it wasnt my last test after this most long and painful year.

i had my eng regents that morning, but it wasnt my last test after this most long and painful year.

is it a regents...

BET ITS A REGENTS!!!

i still have my Bio...

which is gonna b a joke I hear...

we took a practice regents at the beginning of the year...got an 80%...AND THAT WAS THE FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL...i didn't know what "osmosis" was lololololo

I just hear its a alot of writing

BUT ALL MY FINALS R OUT OF THE WAY THANK GOD!

i talked to his mom at the LA show...she said its hard and he is tired but he loves what he is doing so he is happy :)

i talked to his mom at the LA show...she said its hard and he is tired but he loves what he is doing so he is happy :)

haha we tried to talk to his mom but all of his cousins and stuff were at the ny show so she went inside, but she did wave to us first.