female friend

muchmikalove

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I don't know who she is. Did she look uncannily similar to the original Lollipop Girl (the one with Mika on the JetSki)? Because she sang with Mika at Miami. They seem to be friends. I hope they are only that.

I was sort of under the impression that A) her name is Lorna, B) they're friends from the Royal College of Music in London, C) she's a regular Lollipop Girl and has been a fixture on the North American leg of his tour, and D) she switches up her Lollipop Girl outfit and comes out in a black dress to sing "Happy Ending" with Mika.

Can anyone let me know if I'm off base?

PS: I think it would be cute if they're more than friends...actually, it would probably be easier on Mika to be romantically involved with someone who is part of his show, rather than someone back home in London who he'd be missing all the time. :wub2:

I was sort of under the impression that A) her name is Lorna, B) they're friends from the Royal College of Music in London, C) she's a regular Lollipop Girl and has been a fixture on the North American leg of his tour, and D) she switches up her Lollipop Girl outfit and comes out in a black dress to sing "Happy Ending" with Mika.

PS: I think it would be cute if they're more than friends...actually, it would probably be easier on Mika to be romantically involved with someone who is part of his show, rather than someone back home in London who he'd be missing all the time. :wub2:

Yep, spot on! :thumb_yello: She's really really nice and very pretty!

Really?! I didn't know! I wish I had so that I could have said "Hello, Lorna!" instead of saying "Hello, Lollipop Girl!" I did notice that when she said Mika's name, she said it with affection and softly. So, I don't know. Not making any judgments, just reporting the facts. He did treat her affectionately and dare-I-write-it? tenderly. LOL. When he leaned in to sing to her, she backed away. :roftl: I guess Mika came on too strong.

P.S. I don't because I want Mika all to myself. :thumbdown: But, if I didn't, then it would be cute, of course.