Sugar Magazine Interview

Becky

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hehehe...i just realised how dirty that sounded

:roftl: :roftl: *pats head* dw hun....haha remember story bout the crazy person in hospital bed next to u and they giving u the meds :roftl:

Thank you so much for posting this. AAAAWWWEESSOME!:thumb_yello:

:boxed:Q: If ‘Mika’ was slang for anything, what would it mean?

A: It would be something like a slap. [Laughs] Someone gives you a Mika, it’s when someone gives you a really fat slap across the face. A fat lad slap. Whack!:roftl:

:roll1:

hear that kavi? if you ever steal my slamon again, i will give you a mika. a hard mika!

:roftl: :roftl: i will still steal ur salmon and when u try to take it away i will double mika you :boxed::biggrin2: and when u try to mika me i'll duck and mika u instead:roftl:

grrr.....i just named my slamon philip, so if you wish to steal him, you must respect him as a PERSON not as a fish! he will aid me in my quest to stroke mika's nose. and mika you. he will mika your ass!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: omm ihave no comment!!!

hahahhahaha only Mika would get a tooth stuck in his ear hahah

nearly died laughing after that bit. I snorted a coffee bean up my nose once and it got stuck really far up and it was quite scary actualy b/c my parents thought i was going to get brain damage. heh It wasPretty embarassing waiting in the emergency room having to tell people i had a bean stuck in my nose while they had broken their limbs in 2 or were practically bleeding to death:blush-anim-cl:

Thanks a lot for sharing this. It's really hilarious, not least because of the (partly) weird questions - LOL

Q: Who do you think you were in your past life?

A: A fat bear. A big fat moody bear sitting somewhere nice in Canada.

I tend to believe this. :biggrin2:

Q: If ‘Mika’ was slang for anything, what would it mean?

A: It would be something like a slap. [Laughs] Someone gives you a Mika, it’s when someone gives you a really fat slap across the face. A fat lad slap. Whack!

Interesting. :mf_rosetinted:

Q: Would you prefer to have hairy hands or hairy feet?

A: I’d rather have hairy feet. Socks are very handy… especially when you’re naked. Ew, what an image. Sorry about that.

?? :naughty:

Q: How will the world end?

A: It won’t end. I don’t think it ever will. Unless the scientologists decided to eat us.

I thought biting people was your job, Mika? LOL :biggrin2:

Q: What’s the oddest thing you’ve put in your body?

A: A tooth that I accidentally dropped down my ear. It popped out of my mouth and then I rubbing it next to my ear as I thought it made an interesting noise. I had to go to the doctors to get it removed.

This is priceless. :roftl:

*runs off to the picture captions thread to replace 'pea' with 'tooth'*

Thanks again :flowers2:

:blink:

I'm just trying to work out what possible "interesting noise" a tooth can make rubbing against your ear....:boxed:

This is why I love Mika. He is so weird and random and surreal at times. He makes me laugh so much:roftl:

:blink:

I'm just trying to work out what possible "interesting noise" a tooth can make rubbing against your ear....:boxed:

This is why I love Mika. He is so weird and random and surreal at times. He makes me laugh so much:roftl:

Well, there once was that opera singer advising him to listen to everything - LOL (but maybe that tooth thing happened some years earlier...) :roftl:

Yeah, he is obviously heavily influenced by tooth-on-ear music. A very underrated genre. A bit 'underground'.

I'm surprised the music press hasn't picked up on this blatant pastiche yet.

"Mika is a massively influenced by Freddie Mercury, Elton John, Scissor Sisters,Leo Sayer:naughty:, and Tooth 'n' Ear music "

:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, he is obviously heavily influenced by tooth-on-ear music. A very underrated genre. A bit 'underground'.

I'm surprised the music press hasn't picked up on this blatant pastiche yet.

"Mika is a massively influenced by Freddie Mercury, Elton John, Scissor Sisters,Leo Sayer:naughty:, and Tooth 'n' Ear music "

:mf_rosetinted:

OMG, I'm in tears :lmfao:

Tooth 'n 'Ear Music! I'm sure this expression will be established in the music industry within no time.

So funny, I really wish he'd do an interview completely drunk one day. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

OMG, I'm in tears :lmfao:

Tooth 'n 'Ear Music! I'm sure this expression will be established in the music industry within no time.

So funny, I really wish he'd do an interview completely drunk one day. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

It's the new R 'n' B or Drum 'n' Bass!!

I wish he'd do a drunken interview too.

I'd love to get drunk with Mika - it would be such a laugh. I bet he is hilarious after a few drinks. I'm sure he could drink me under the table though (it wouldn't be difficult..)

Binge drinking = BAD:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

I'd gladly join you :biggrin2:

Are there any good beer festivals in Germany in August violet sky...?

We should invite Mika along to one and have a good old fashioned drinking competition! He could even get the lederhosen on if he so wished:naughty:

Are there any good beer festivals in Germany in August violet sky...?

We should invite Mika along to one and have a good old fashioned drinking competition! He could even get the lederhosen on if he so wished:naughty:

Everything but not that, please :lmao: Mika in Lederhosen - LOL

I actually think he'd not be averse to trying it. Plus it would probably look good on him because on Mika everything looks good - even Lederhosen :lmfao:

Oh, and there are beer festivals all the time.... :biggrin2: