2007-04: Mika @ Coachella

Relaxxx

I was down at Coachella Music Festival for three days, and on the third day, Mika was performing on the main stage, he put on an awesome show. After the concert, he was autographing and greeting fans at the Virgin booths. I was one of the first ones to be in line. I got a chance to meet and greet Mika. He was a very pleasant person to talk to. I wanted to share some of the pictures with you. Since I'm new here, I'm not sure if this is the right place to share pictures or not. Drop me a line if you have any suggestions to also where I can post some of the videos I took (if that's allowed to be shared with the fans)?

Relaxxx~ :thumb_yello:

I actually tried posting pictures here, and it doens't work! I also tried it under "Pics" and it didn't work either, any suggestions?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you load your pictures onto a photo hosting site, like photobucket for example, then create a post here, and at the top you will see a little picture of a mountain, ( under the smiley and arrows on the toolbar), click this and paste in your http code from your photohosting website, that works for me anyway, but I am sure others have other suggestions. :)

Oh and there is a section in the members only part, below this one, where you are supposed to post videos etc!

I was down at Coachella Music Festival for three days, and on the third day, Mika was performing on the main stage, he put on an awesome show. After the concert, he was autographing and greeting fans at the Virgin booths. I was one of the first ones to be in line. I got a chance to meet and greet Mika. He was a very pleasant person to talk to. I wanted to share some of the pictures with you. Since I'm new here, I'm not sure if this is the right place to share pictures or not. Drop me a line if you have any suggestions to also where I can post some of the videos I took (if that's allowed to be shared with the fans)?

Relaxxx~ :thumb_yello:

I actually tried posting pictures here, and it doens't work! I also tried it under "Pics" and it didn't work either, any suggestions?

hey! i was there to :) HOW HOT WAS IT?!?! :shocked:

wellcom to the MFC!

If you load your pictures onto a photo hosting site, like photobucket for example, then create a post here, and at the top you will see a little picture of a mountain, ( under the smiley and arrows on the toolbar), click this and paste in your http code from your photohosting website, that works for me anyway, but I am sure others have other suggestions. :)

Oh and there is a section in the members only part, below this one, where you are supposed to post videos etc!

good advice :)

• dcdeb changed the title to 2007-04: Mika @ Coachella